17. A bond which is so pure...

Thanks to everyone for the wonderful support.... Max. Votes so far 90.... Expecting to get more... Silent readers wanna have my updates, vote without fail or updates will delayed for sure....

No bak baks ....

Shot. 17:

Purab is in a sour mood looking up at the ceiling of the room disinterested in anything... Aaliya who comes into the room is completely pissed off with purab who is not at all having a look at her...

 Aaliya who comes into the room is completely pissed off with purab who is not at all having a look at her

Aaliya: Purab... Purab... Purab...

As there is no response, aaliya gets highly irritated and her lips curve to a naughty smirk to bring purab back to earth.... She knows very well that purab hates lizards n spiders...

Aaliya's mind starts to think evilly to tease her husband purab who is not at all looking at her.... Aaliya takes the fake, toy lizard and spider which Tommy has left in their room... Aaliya picks it up and with a naughty smile throws on purab and acted as if she is reading book....

Purab who is in deep thoughts as how to trap Mithra and Rajath feels something is sticking  in his body... Purab's eyes widen in horror seeing a lizard and spider in his lap....

Purab screams hardly as if his life will end that minute... Tommy who misses his favourite toys comes to take the things from aaliya and purab's room....

Tommy rushes inside to know why his favourite uncle purab is shouting like this... Tommy could not control his laughter on seeing what makes purab to scream like this...

Tommy: 😂😂😂😂😂..... Oh my god!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂.... Pooh uncle you are such a baby 😂😂😂😂😂..... My popsi is far better than you... 😂😂😂😂😂

Purab: Hey Tarun... Watch out... Im not a baby... Im way too stronger than abhi...

Tommy: 😂😂😂😂.... Baby... Baby... Baby... You are afraid like a baby... My popsi is  too stronger you know...

Purab: what the... Im also stronger only....

Tommy: Really.... Then why are screaming on seeing a toy lizard and spider as if you have seen a ghost.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂.... Pooh baby...

 Purab: Aaliya... See this boy is teasing me.... But you are not...

Purab who has expected his wife aaliya to help him is shocked to see a teasing smile in aaliya's lips ..

Purab: so.... The real culprit is here only..

Aaliya horrifies and about to run but purab in a swift movement catches aaliya by holding her waist and arrests her inside his strong arms....
Tommy claps and winks on purab and walks out to his room...

Purab pulls aaliya closer and nuzzles her neck...

Purab: So why did you did that???

Aaliya pouts: Then what shall I do??? You are scanning the ceiling inch by inch.... I felt bored... So, I teased you....