13. You are my family...

Thanks for all your wonderful support... Last chapter got the maximum of 72 votes which is the highest so far for this story...

I know many are tensed about the character Mithra... Just chill up and relax... Lots of twists and turns awaits... Let's see what's in stores for them...

No more bak baks....

Dedicating this chapter to all my 275 followers.... Special dedication to Shakiabhigya for the punishment she has given to me for being late...

Sorry guys for making you all wait...

Lets move to shot.13:

Pragya is searching for words to convince Abhi to marry Mithra... She does not want to be a burden to abhi any more... Though Abhi likes to be in their midst, Pragya really fears for society's taunting and ill words....

Pragya gathers her courage to talk to abhi... She walks upstairs and goes near Abhi's room... But she stops abruptly before entering the room hearing the convo of Abhi and Tommy and her eyes welled up automatically...

 But she stops abruptly before entering the room hearing the convo of Abhi and Tommy and her eyes welled up automatically

....

We are living in a society in which people never cares about anyone's well being... Just for a minute entertaintment, they are even not sparing a small kid too...

What is the kid's fault if he is born as a result of social abuse... Does not he deserve to lead a happy life??? Why no one is ready to see that kid as that of their own??? Why they keep on pricking the small, innocent heart???

The mind sets of the society to be changed unless and until many pragyas and many Tommys will be the victim of their cursed and hatred words....

......

Sometimes back in Abhi's room...

Abhi: Hey Tommy, my little champ... why are looking sad???? My Tommy is a like a tornado... Jumping here and there na...

Tommy: Nothing much popsi... Im happy only...

Abhi: Come on champ... Spill out...
I know my Tommy wont hide it from his popsi na...

Tommy hugs Abhi tightly encircling his hands in Abhi's neck and leans on his broad chest... Abhi holds Tommy carefully in his embrace and he caress Tommy's head lovingly...

Abhi: So, something is bothering my Tommy... What makes my Champ sad... You know na I hate to see your sad face...

Tommy: Sorry popsi... I did not meant to... But I'm scared, so I got sad ..

Abhi: Why??? Tell me what's the issue???

Tommy: Tommorrow my school is starting na...

Abhi: what's the problem in that??? You want to buy any things... Shall we go for shopping????