Consider the feelings and problems...

Thanks for all your love and support..

Before going to the story, I want to say something... Hope you all wont mind hearing me...

As you all know, Im dealing with 9 stories at a time (1. loving husband,
2. from the day i met you, 3.arrogancy vs attitude,
4. anything to make her smile.
5. Royal unbelievable wedding
6. Finding a mother in her
7. In love with my soul
8. Longing for my wife and
9. Rockstar vs Rockstar)...

Im not saying any lie... Seriously Im dealing with 9 stories... I know many were not aware of all my stories... As a writer all my stories are important to me and you all know that Im updating one shots too whenever possible...

But some are saying that Im purposely delaying the updates... A week has only 7 days... If I update one story daily too, 2 stories will left behind .. But Im trying my level best to update all my stories even if Im not well too....

Eventhough I update daily, Im lagging behind and Im not doing it on purpose... I only know how many sleepless nights iv spent to update.. But some are saying that Im purposely delaying ...

I dont have any intention to delay... But, as a writer what I expect from you all rather than the simple touch to get a vote... Do you all know how much hours I spent to think and write??? Its not an easy task as you all think...

I have to work really hard and I have to make sure that none of my stories should have a similar story line... Moreover, I read almost all abhigya ffs so I have to make sure not to get any resemblance too...

Now a days, Im giving only long updates not less than 2100+ words... Im really straining hard just to entertain you all... Sometimes, I will type with pain in my hands and eyes too..

But Im very sorry to say some are purposely hurting me saying that Im not updating regularly and not giving daily updates...

Seriously, I cant say anything about those people... Many here have not have the tendency to click the star button once... Some dont have the heart to type atleast a word to encourage... Some just type waiting for next...

But they want me to update daily...  Huh.. Sorry to say Im not a robot or a machine... Im a human for heavens sake ..

No one in my home knows that Im writing stories .. Im trying my level best to update till now without the knowledge of anyone in my home... do you all know how its hard to escape???

Just consider me as a fellow human... I accept you all like my stories... But people who dont have the heart to vote and comment expecting me to update daily... Horrible isnt it... Dont know what to say. ..

Think before you spit words... I know many of you really care for me and my health... Im so grateful to have such good souls as my buddies... Though Iv not seen anyone, (I have Seen 5 people 😉😉😉) Im really feeling happy for all your love, care and support. ..

But do consider my point too... Im trying really hard .. If there is any delay in your favourite story, please be patience... I wont go anywhere without updating... I wont stop any stories abruptly...

I know people reading all my stories dont have any problem as im updating daily... But some are reading anyone of my stories, so they are thinking im purposely not updating...

I cant update a single story daily... I have to update all my story in a cycle... I cant discrimanate any of my write ups... Each story is special to me... I cant give up any stories of mine... I only know how those stories means to me...

More the number of votes, your updates will be quicker.... Hope you all will understand me and support me in this regard...

Sorry for boring you all without updating this story .. Gonna start typing... Dont know when I will finish it off... But Im sure will update today..

Votes... Comments... Support... This is what expect from you all....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Soon will come back with the update....