50. Though everything is messed up, All will be fine soon... (Last chapter)

Hola Peeps!!!

This is your crazy buddy Mahii crazymahiz  coming up with the last chapter (50th chapter) of this story... Only the epilogue is left to draw curtains of this story completely...

I hope I will keep up to your expectations...

Well... We gonna see how Abhi and Pragya will face the biggest happenings of their lives???

It's a big question mark that whether Pragya is able to give birth to her babies properly, without any complications???

If the delivery is fine too, will the bone marrow of anyone of the babies matches with Tommy, as expected???

If everything is perfect too, will the critical operation of Tommy be done successfully and will he be able to come out of his illness completely???

Too much complicated questions right... The last chapter and the epilogue will give clear answers to all these ...

But hold on to your heart beats properly... Lots of unexpected and unbelievable twists are awaiting... A hard to digest, roller coaster ride is coming up...

Read the shots with your own risk... Strictly no bashing is allowed...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi and Pragya are nervously seated before the doctor, who is checking all the medical reports of Pragya, with a worry filled face... The reactions of the doctor brings a shrill in the duo and they gripped each other's hands tightly to control their tension...

Eventhough they tried to mask their emotions, their bodies are trembling in uncontrollable fear... Pragya closes her eyes and prays hardly that the reports should be in their favour....

Just then, Abhi's mobile buzzes with a message from Purab that all the arrangements for Pragya's baby shower function is being organized in a perfect way and only the doctor's approval is needed to finalize the date

Even Purab insisted to confirm and inform him soon, so that he can have a word with the pandit too to check for an auspicious date and timings to conduct the function... Abhi just replies Okay and he gave a nervous smile towards Pragya, who is looking at him with moist eyes...

Abhi pats gently on her back and gestures her that they will pass through this difficult phase quite easily.... He looks at the doctor with full of hope, who gives a warm smile towards them...

Abhi: So, how is the progress doctor??? Is everything okay??? Nothing to bother, right... Doctor, don't hide anything from us... All is fine only na...

Dr. Sheetal: Good... The babies growths are fine and there are no complications in that regard... One baby is doing pretty good than the other... Thank god, both are healthy and active babies...