36. I hold the world in my arms... Because you are my world...

I'm in a foul mood and can't write anything... But I'm not so heartless and senseless and I don't want to disappoint the people , who trusts me and my writings a lot...

Anyways, I'm here to change all our frustrated moods... I'm trying my level best to give you all a light hearted episode....

Let's not waste our time... Here we go...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

🔹We always fit together like missing puzzle pieces....

🔹 I dream of growing old with you happily.. I want to spend my every single beautiful day of our life together with you...

🔹 Love gives us the strength to do the impossible...

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

It's a beautiful morning with sun rays slowly peeping inside the room through the windows... The extremely different and uniquely bonded couples, abhi and pragya are having their beautiful sleep without minding what's happening around the world...

Pragya who is in her deep slumber buries her face in abhi's broad chest and rubs her nose in it unknowingly making abhi to get many strange sensations and he opens his eyes suddenly...

Abhi looks at pragya with wide eyes as he didn't expected such a thing in morning itself... But the hidden, teasing smile in pragya's lips explains abhi everything that she is doing all these purposely...

Abhi sighs: My princess is always a good and obedient one and behaves very properly... But when she becomes my fuggy, she is getting way too naughty and notorious and behaving like a mischievous kid....

Pragya bites her lips not to burst out into laughter but her cheeks turns red uncontrollably as abhi is staring at her keenly... She snuggles too close to abhi not able to bear his teasings or intense look...

 She snuggles too close to abhi not able to bear his teasings or intense look

Abhi: Huh... This is not done... Fuggy... Its 8.45 in morning... We have our flight at 11 o' clock... In between, we have to get ready, have breakfast, have to call Tommy, Purab and aaliya, Pack the things, and....

Before abhi continues his list, Pragya gave a quick peck in abhi's lips and rushes to washroom to freshen up... Abhi is stunned with the sudden peck but a blushy smile creeps in his lips uncontrollably....

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Both Pragya and Abhi gets freshened up, had their breakfast, packed their things and is on the way to the airport... In a hurry, they forgot to call Tommy as its getting late... When abhi is about to call Tommy, his mobile rings aloud... Abhi gulps hard as the call is from Tommy....

Abhi: Fuggy... Here take this call... Tommy is on line... Please ...

Pragya: Whaattt... 😨😨😨😨😨... No ways... I'm not ready to get scoldings from your son... He will surely kill me for not calling him.... You only always say na my son, my son...