26. What happened to you???

Thanks for the support... Expecting it to continue further too...

Now to shot. 26:

Pragya's lips curved to a smile to see her two naughty boys, her husband Abhishek mehra and her son Tarun or Tommy hugging her possessively and tightly as if she may run away from them if they leave her...

Pragya ruffles their heads and kisses their cheeks lovingly... Abhi and Tommy gets up very sadly and turns their faces angrily without saying a word...

Pragya: Arrey what Happened to you two??? Why this much angry??? This is not at all nice

Pragya: Arrey what Happened to you two??? Why this much angry??? This is not at all nice... What have I done to get such a treatment from you two???

Abhoo... Look at me... Turn this side abhoo... Uffo... You are becoming a stubborn kid day by day... Let me handle you later my dear husband...

Tarun , my cute champ tell me happened??? You are my life na... Why so much angry on your mumma??? Dont be so rude and talk to me...

Tell me how is the school beta... Did you like it??? No one troubled you there na... You are happy only right...

Don't scare me beta... Nothing happened wrongly in the school as you worried... Tarun... Tommy... Say something na please... Your sad face is scaring me a lot...

Abhoo... At least you say to me na... Why you too are looking very upset??? God... If you two didn't open your mouth right now, don't ever come and talk to me..

Abhi/ Tommy: we two are hell angry on you... You dont love us any more na... You have become very bad... Poor us... You have changed a lot mumma...

Pragya: Pardon... You two are fine right... What happened??? Why you guys are talking nonsense and blaming me like this without answering my question...

Tommy: Too bad mumma... I came to home happily to say that I love the school very much and I expected you will stand outside eagerly to welcome me but.... 😞😞😞😞

Abhi: Ya too bad prin... No... No... She is fuggy na champ... Yah... Too bad fuggy... I at least expected you would have cooked our favourite food and I said champ that mumma will be waiting for us eagerly... But... 😞😞😞😞...

Pragya: Im so sorry... My mistake... Please forgive me na... I had a severe head ache when I reached home... I had tablet and slept off... Just now I woke up because of you two...

Didn't robin cooked food??? Aaliya is there na... I thought she can manage today... Sorry... Sorry
.. Please don't get angry na... I won't repeat this mistake ever again... Show some mercy on me..

Tommy: Its okay... Im forgiving you today as you said you are not feeling well... Dont repeat this mistake okay...

Papa... Ask your wife fuggy to learn some discipline and ask her not to  be a lazy goose... She is always coming up with some lame excuses whenever she commits any mistakes...