16. Why did I complicate everything???

Long time na since I updated this story... Almost 9 days...  I purposely delayed the update , as the votes are not upto my expectations... Expecting some more recognition from silent readers too...

Am I writing that bad silent readers???? Can't you appreciate my hard work and am I not deserve to get the votes, atleast once... But you guys want me to update daily... I can't find a logic behind this act... I've to spend all my energy to update but clicking a 🌟 is a big deal for silent readers....

Huh.. Many said to me that this is a very good attempt of mine and many said that this story is their favourite and is very close to their heart... But when it comes to vote... still its lagging behind when compared to my other stories...

Nothing much to say..... One thing is for sure, the more the number of votes, the updates will be quicker... I cant help with delay as Iv decided to give frequent update to stories which gets more votes from now on...

So, silent readers decide what you want me to do....

Lets move to shot. 16:

Pragya is stunned to see the closeness between Rajath and Mithra... Rajath's hand is in inappropriate places and Mithra did not mind his touch but it seems that she is enjoying it very well...

Pragya can sense the gawking gaze of Rajath on her body and she feels the same monster's look in his face which has a wicked smile and an evil smirk

Pragya can sense the gawking gaze of Rajath on her body and she feels the same monster's look in his face which has a wicked smile and an evil smirk... Pragya's blood boils on seeing Rajath's lustful look....

Pragya mentally scolds herself for choosing a shameless girl like Mithra.. Mithra's costumes, her make up, her flirty smile, her shameless behaviour with Rajath irritates pragya a lot... Left in deep thoughts, pragya did not mind to welcome them inside...

Pragya jerks up and is completely startled when she feels a pull in her saree... She get shocked but to her relief its her son Tommy standing there with a sheepish smile...

 She get shocked but to her relief its her son Tommy standing there with a sheepish smile

Tommy: Mom... Can I have one icecream???? Pretty please.... popsi is asking me to get permission from you... Please please ... (Pouts with a puppy face)