We have the greatest love story ahead of anyone else... ( Epilogue 2)

Hola Peeps...

This is Mahii, your Crazy Buddy @crazymahiz coming up with the ultimate ending part of this story...

Well before proceeding further, I want to thank every single reader of this story, who have helped me to pen down a story like this...

Eventhough this story didn't got much response like my other stories, this story is very close to my heart...

I knew pretty well that many didn't preferred to read this story, as it's not much romantic and it has lots and lots of emotional and soul stirring moments...

Ahead of all these, my regular readers and supporters helped me a lot to finish off this story, which is the only story I've put on hold many a times..

Believe it or not... It's on May 20, 2017, I've started to pen down this story and I'm ending this story on June 30, 2020... Three years is a long gap to complete 50 chapters and 2 epilogues, hey na...

But the fault is not mine alone... Anyways, I don't want to talk about the bad moments... I'm thankful to everyone and I also seek your apologies, if any of my words have hurted you or if any incidents in the story had made you to feel bad or sad...

Thanks once again for all your love and support...

Dedicating this final epilogue to all the lovely readers of this story...

🏵🏵🏵🏵 Read on your own risk...

Strictly bashing is not allowed...

All the medical terms, medical treatments and informations mentioned about medicines, doctors and hospitals are highly imaginary only...

No offence intented... Sorry in advance, if anything is technically or practically incorrect...

Read it just as an imaginary fiction and please don't compare it with the real life happenings... 🏵🏵🏵🏵

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

I'm broken beyond repair... I'm scared... I'm feeling suffocated... My inner demons are scaring me a lot and I'm not in a state to face this situation alone... Come back to me, hold me tight and give me the strength, which I'm badly in need of..

I want to sum up our whole life in one sentence... " Pragya smiles... Abhi lives happily... "

We believed that we will work hard and do it with all our might... Obviously, we did it with ease...

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

With a wavering heart beat and panic filled mind set, Abhi steps out of the car... He holds his little daughter Abhigya, possessively in his embrace and takes careful steps not to disturb her beautiful sleep...

Abhi gave a tender smile towards Purab, who has cleverly parked the car near the Critical care section, which is accessible only to those families, whose loved ones are admitted there in the hospital already... However, they need to get an Emergency Entry/Exit card to access this way, which is used by only a few people and that too by VVIPs alone...

As it will be hard for the families to access the whole hospital building, the hospital management made a smart access gate, which will unburden the problems faced by those families, who is already suffering in the dangerous situation... Though this kind of permit is expensive for common people, it's just a small amount for the business man, Abhishek Prem Mehra...

Abhi takes each and every step in a tension filled way and he couldn't control his trembling body at all... Abhi is not in a state to realize, why he is feeling so emotional and weak, out of nowhere and he couldn't understand why he is getting some negative vibes around him...