32. True love breaks all the odds...

Thanks for the love and support....

No bak baks...

Directly to shot. 32:

Warning: Read at your own risk... Strictly no bashing is allowed....

Abhi is sobbing like a little kid and showing his back to pragya as his fuggy is way too stubborn to send their son Tommy for the school excursion.... Pragya is watching abhi keenly but didn't say anything but is pretending as if she is reading a book....

Abhi gets highly irritated with pragya's cold behaviour and her I don't care attitude irks him to the core... He gets up angrily and pulls the book from pragya's hands with a big force...

Abhi looks disgusting at the big fat book as if its some creepy creature, crawling mindlessly in his fuggy's hands.... Pragya is enjoying abhi's antics but acted as if she is highly irritated with the way abhi behaved with her...

Abhi looks at the book to find out what so interesting in that big pillow sized book which makes his fuggy to get glued up towards it, never minding his cries and worries too

Pragya on the other hand chuckles inwardly and dancing on happiness inside, as her plans are working out quite well... She keeps her hand on her forehead as if she is annoyed with abhi's behavior...

But she peeks in through the space between her fingers to see what is abhi doing with the book.... All she could imagine is that abhi is ripping off and venomously killing the book with his looks itself....

Abhi deeply looks at the book but he hardly can read a single line as he didn't find anything interesting in that book... He is a huge fan of comics and he didn't find any such pictures in that book rather its some romantic, crappy novel which he hates the most....

Pragya: If your staring and murdering session is over means, can you please handover my book... I need to complete at least 10 pages tonight, before I get sleep....

Abhi yells: Do hell with this good for nothing book... I hate this book to the core.... What so interesting in this book that you are avoiding me and not at all caring what your husband is feeling at this moment....

What are you doing fuggy???? What are you searching here and there???? Did you lost any important thing???

Pragya in a very casual and cool tone: Yes.... You said na about my husband, feelings and all... I was searching him only whom I rarely see these days... I think I have lastly seen my husband when we got married...

Yeah correct... After that Iv never seen him.... Hmmm.... Will you please help me to find my husband??? I don't know where he is....

Abhi gasps in shock: whaaatttttt.... 😱😱😱😱 How rude of you fuggy... How can you say so like that??? Im standing right in front of you but you are saying Im not to be seen...