42. He is too cute, when he blushes...

Thanks for all your love and support...
The story gonna step into a next phase soon...

Though it's a hard time for Abhi and Pragya, due to Tommy's illness, we are going to see some light hearted, lovey dovey moments too and I won't be showing much of hospital dramas and all...

Get ready to see, some different kind of romance, between these two unusually bonded couples...

Are you all ready????

Shall we step in, by pressing the 🌟 button...

A sweet surprise awaits... 🙈🙈🙈🙈....

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

I wanna wipe away all the sad and ugly things that happened to me in the past... I want to make, beautiful memories with you...

I like it, when I caught you looking at me... But what I love the most is that, you will smile and turn your face, as if you didn't do it...

He is the most cutest thing, I've ever seen on the Earth... I wanna pinch those rosy cheeks, when he blushes and kiss those pouts in his face, when he whines like a kid....

🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱

Pragya reaches the home after picking up Tommy from the school... She is bothered to see Purab and Aaliya are staring at the upstairs nervously and is talking something tensedly... Finding no movements of Abhi in the living room, Pragya feels really panick and rushes inside....

Pragya is shocked to know that Abhi didn't turned up to have his breakfast and lunch and he is been locked up inside the room, after she has went to the school with Tommy... She is hell bothered and worried with Abhi's wierd behaviour.......

Tommy: Mumma... Did you have a fight with papa???? Did you scold him??? Why mumma, you are doing like this???? Poor papa...

Pragya: Tommy beta... Please... I swear... I didn't do anything with your papa... He only pushed me out in the morning itself and didn't let me inside, by saying that he is busy and having some work....

Your papa is becoming a little baby, day by day and eating my head always... But you are scolding your mumma na... You are such a papa's boy...

Tommy bites his tongue and pats on his head for making a mistake and he looks at Purab and Aaliya, who signals Tommy to console Pragya, as she is upset... Tommy wraps his hands around Pragya's neck and kisses her cheeks...

Tommy: Sorry mumma... You are my cutie pie na... Be a good girl and forgive your son...

Pragya; Go and be with your papa... Don't try to convince me... You love your papa only and always scolds me, for his mistakes too...

Pragya shows fake anger and turns her face... Tommy chuckles and pulls her cheeks...

Tommy: You too becoming like a baby, now a days, mumma... I love my papa but I love my mumma too so much.... You two are my darlings na... Come on... I know... You are going to smile now...

Pragya lips curved to a smile, as Tommy started to tickle her... While they were laughing, they heard a wierd sound from Abhi's room and before the four rushed up to see what's going on, the door gets open hardly....

Pragya, Aaliya and Purab gasps in shock and even forget to breathe too... Tommy holds his stomach and started to laugh hard... The trio got back to the senses on hearing Abhi's screaming again.... Abhi is jumping here and there and shouting like a kid, with his face full of some peculiar cream...