25. Don't call me, Princess..

Oh my goodness.. we are in 25th part.. A silver jubilee episode..

Thank you so much everyone for all your constant support and encouragement.. your votes, comments and reviews are making me to work hard and give my level best to give all the shots in all my stories worth a read for you all..

Don't bothered to tell me, if you feel that Im dragging too much or Im boring you.. I know I love to keep and create a lot of suspenses and make you all blink with lots of questions ..

I know pretty well that I'm very bad, as I purposely end up many shots in all my stories in cliff hangers and make you all to bang your head to know what will happen next... Didn't I???

But this is your crazy buddy Mahii's style, to make the shots n story interesting and to keep you all involved and hooked up in the story...

Many wants me to give daily updates to your favorite stories but please do understand that its not at all easy to type all my 10 stories in a single day.. Hope you all will understand my problem..

Moreover, as a writer I expect only your votes n comments and nothing much... Some special readers are asking me only to update the next part soon n they are not wishing to give a single vote or a single comment as how my update is...

Can't I expect your appreciation??? Am I not worth for that my special readers???

Is my stories are not at all impressing you all or is my write ups are so bad that you cant give a single comment on my writer ups...

Anyways leave all that... why not I expect a change from you all??? Will you all do it for me from now on??? Not only for me but also for all abhigya authors...

Expecting a positive response from you all..

A rollercoaster ride gonna start soon... Keep guessing what's it going to be... What are the drastic changes that gonna hit in abhigya's life....

Shall we go to the shot... Our silver jubilee episode...

Abhi along with Tommy and pragya are going to the new school.. Tommy is quite nervous and hugging abhi tightly and is worrying a lot and protesting that he is not interested in going  to the school and is whining a lot..,

Abhi is trying all his might to console and comfort Tommy..

Abhi: What's this champ??? Don't worry.. you believe your papa na.. you will be way too happy in this new school.. I swear you will enjoy a lot in this school and no one will say anything to you as you are my son... Smile na champ...

Tommy: papa... Shall we go to home... I don't want to study... Please... Please...

Pragya: Tommy.... whats this??? How much we are telling you??? Why are you not understanding beta???

Abhi: champ... Nothing to worry okay... Lets do one thing... Only today... You go to school... Papa will come to pick you up after the school gets over...

If you didn't like the school means,
I won't force you to go to school at all... You do whatever you wish... Is it okay for you???

Tommy smiles: oh my god!!!!  Really... Papa... I love you so much... You are the best papa in this world...

Abhi: When Iv the best son why won't I be the best papa... Come on give me a Tommy wala nice kiss  and smile brightly now....

Tommy giggles and hugs abhi tightly and starts to wet abhi's face in the name of kiss... Abhi knows pretty well that the naughty Tommy is back again...