11. Why can't we be happy???

Thanks for all your support .. sorry for being late...

No bak baks lets move to shot. 11:

Abhi and Tommy are playing happily in the pool... They were not aware of the danger that is going to engulf them.... They are in their fantasy world chit chatting happily....

Tommy: wow... Popsiiii... The water is so chill... Im loving it... I want to play here daily...

Abhi: aww... My cute champ... But mumma will scold na.... We cant escape from her na..

Tommy: Never mind... I dont care about tht. . I know my popsi will cool down his princess just like that... Hey popsi... Just strike your head... Do something to calm down your roaring princess...

Abhi: 😱😱😱😱.... Whaaaatttt???? This is cheating... You are doing everything but im going to face her wrath.... Noooooo....

Tommy: my sweet popsi na... I know you will do it... Hey na...

Tommy kisses abhi lovingly in his cheeks and shows his puppy face.... Abhi is completely lost in Tommy's cute face...

 Abhi is completely lost in Tommy's cute face

Tommy: Oh... Come on popsi... I know you will do it for sure...

Abhi: 😕😕😕😕 huh...

......

Pragya finds something fishy happening behind her back as Robin keeps on saying Abhi and Tommy are busy in game room... She finishes off her works n comes out. .
.
Pragya walks in baby steps and checks d game room but it was locked... She leaned on d door to hear if any sounds are coming from inside but she finds its completely calm...

Pragya looks in the key hole and scans d room... She does not find any glimpse of abhi and tommy... But, pragya understands the exact scenario when she hears the splashing water sound from the backyard....

Pragya: So... My two loving boys are doing something which I dont like... Oh my god... Are they in pool.?????

Stupid Abhoo and Tommy... How many times I told them not to do like this???? I know this Tommy would have done something...

I know my Abhoo.. He knows me well but this silly Tommy be na.... Let me show today what's the result of not hearing this pragya...."

Abhi and Tommy are playing happily... Pragya sneaks in like a cat... Her heart felt contented on seeing the happy faces of her two loving boys for whom she is living..

But pragya smirks and made a devilish laugh not to forget that she is going to punish them...