29. What's troubling you, Abhi???

Thanks for the love and support...

Warning:

Read at your own risk...

This is my own creative idea and
I only have solely all the rights on this story...

🍁 Strictly no bashing is allowed 🍁

This is my story and I know pretty well how to make the story to progress... I can't inculcate anyone's thoughts ànd wishes to change my script....

If you find it slow or Im dragging or if you are not happy with the progress of this story, better stop reading this story... No compulsions at all...

Only who has the wish to read my writings and belief in me can proceed further that too at your own risk..

So, who are not comfortable with this, please for heavens sake, skip this story and allow me to do my work peacefully....

As you all know, this is a different story and not a regular love or romantic story... I cant carry forward the story abruptly and If I do so, it will be too much dramatic, unethical and its wont look nice too....

So, Abhi and Pragya's union as a husband and wife will take some time...

🍁🍁🍁 But before that a big storm gonna hit them and a new twisty roller coaster ride is going to kick start from next chapter....🍁🍁🍁

Expecting all your support to continue further....

Now to shot. 29:

Abhi is completely startled to see his princess, his lovely wife Pragya or his beloved fuggy crying vigorously, all of a sudden and rushes to her room..

Abhi couldn't understand what makes pragya to cry like this and he panics and rushes up to see her... But a
Abhi gasps in shock, as Purab stops him abruptly....

Purab: Abhi... I want to talk with you...

Abhi: Lets talk later, Purab

Abhi: Lets talk later, Purab... Leave me... I wanna go and check my fuggy.... Can't you see how she is crying???

Something is wrong with her these days, Purab... She is completely confused and behaving very wierdly... Huh... Poor girl... Not at all listening what I'm saying... Simply thinking which is not worth at all...

Purab: Abhi... I too want to talk about pragya only... Can you please sit and listen what I say???

Abhi: purab... Pragya is crying man... I have to go now and console her...

Purab: Abhi just listen to me... You can stop pragya's cry only, when you listen to me..

Abhi: Alright... Tell me what you want to talk... Quick purab...