good girls and not whores

- I really will try to make this a bit longer than the last page. Thank you if you're actually reading this. It means so much! and I know my spelling and grammer suck. lol. sorry. -

Alex P.O.V

The next morning after the party and Jack seeing me cry like a little bitch, I felt like a total complete loser. I mean I have never cried over a girl like that especially in front of Jack. He was my best friend, yes, but he has never saw me cry. None of the guys saw me cry like that over a girl. 

I got up out of my bunk and went to the mini fridge, and then to the cabnet to get a granola bar for breakfast. Here comes Jack. He just smiled at me and grabbed a beer. "This early already huh?" I say teasingly. "You know how I do!" he says. "So Jack," I say putting my serious face on. "I really wish you wouldn't tell anyone about th-." He cut me off, "Dude, don't." he says putting his hand up. "I wouln't. I know you're hurting and I will help you through this. And....thatbitchwillpay." He said it so fast I couldn't understand the last part. "what? I didn't understand the last part." He took a swig of his beer and stood up. "Get dressed bitch were going clubbing." he said finishing his drink. I didn't argue because I know how Jack is....very demanding.

We arrived at the club. And of course nobody is even hardly here. "Jack it's so early, like nobody is even here." I say. Jack turns to me. "Alex, I know that, That's why we came this early, so we don't get sluts. We want a good girl not whores" He says. "Jack it's 4:00pm."  "Yes that's why we have to hurry and get the good girls." He says walking in. Whatever. I guess we will get good girls then.

Jacks P.O.V

I know Alex didn't want to be here, but I think this would be a very good.....experience for him. I look around the place trying to find any girl without showing too much skin. Then BOOM! There were two girls. One with Black hair with blue underneath and dark skin and the other one with Crazy red hair and very pale. I motion Alex over. "Okay, which one do you want?" I say pointing to the girls. He hesitated for a minute then said, "The black haired one." I nod and I motion the bartender over. "What can I get for ya guys?" the huge muscle guy with a bald head asked. "What are those two beautiful women having?" I pointed at them. "Two regular beers." He says. Wow, its kind of suprising because they were so beautiful and they were drinking beer. "Well can you send them two more over there and say they are from us?" He nodded and walked away. 

We sat and watched as he gave them the beers and pointed toward us. Both of the girls looked over and they were stunning. The Dark haired one had dark brown eyes and she was wearing a Green shirt and black skinny jeans. The other one, honestly took my breath away. She had beautiful blue eyes and she had a low cut black shirt with black skinny jeans. They both smiled at us and then we got up and walked toward them. 

Alex's P.O.V 

I honestly have never seen someone so beautiful in my life when I walked up to the girls and sat down next to the one with dark hair. She turned to me with a bright smile and put a string of hair behind her ear. "What's your name beautiful?" I asked her. She blushed a little bit and answered, "Skylar. I know who you are.." She said looking down. Shit! What! How the hell? Wait...Alex you're in a band dumbfuck...shit. "So I'm guessing you listen to us then, right?" She smiles and nods yes. 

Jack's P.O.V 

"Whats your name?" I ask the beautiful blue eyed beauty. She looks so nervous. She looks down adn played with her blaclets and then I saw her scars. "My name is Ivy." I quickly looked away as she looked up. "I'm Jack." I say holding out my hand to shake. She shakes it and then looks down again. " To be honest. You're in my favorite band." She says, her cheeks red as fire. I smile and laugh. " Well I think thats awesome." I say trying to calm her down. She smiles. "Thanks for the beer." she says. "I couldn't resist, your'e the most beautiful thing I have ever seen..." I say being the most honest I have ever been in a long time. Skylar looked at her clock and then nudged Ivy. "Shit!" Ivy said grabbing her stuff. "I am really sorry I gotta go!" She said. I look down and see that is about 4:25pm. She grabbed my phone  out of my hand and then handed it back and Skylar did the same to Alex. Ivy kissed my cheek and walked away locking arms with Skylar giggling. I look at Alex. "What the Fuck....just happened?" I say. Actually wondering what happened. Ivy just took control on me and I was sitting there like a puppy drooling over her. Dammit! I'm gonna be whipped. I can tell already. I looked down and saw her name and number. I look at Alex and he smiled back at me. "Shall we party for the rest of the night?" He asks. "WE SHALL!" I yell. 

AUTHORS NOTE 

Sorry this sucked so bad but oh well. In the next chapter you will get to know Skylar and Ivy and I will include falshbacks. It will be kinda sad but Im just evil like that MUAHAHHA! :3 and Im kinda dumb so I hope you guys enjoy the rest of this book or whatever. -