Six years

AUTHORS NOTE

-so I'm writing this on my iPod lol. So sorry if it's crap. Love you guys ^_^-chap-

Ivy's P.O.V

I wake up in jacks arms. I sit up slowly trying my best not to wake this beautiful man beside me. I look under the blankets to make sure that I'm fully dressed. I sigh in relief and slide slowly out from under my huge purple blanket. I finally make it without making a sound and not waking up Jack. I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth. After I'm finished with that I walk down stairs to make breakfast for the four of us. I believe today we will have a pretty decent sized breakfast. I'm thinking biscuits and gravy, eggs, potatoes, bacon, and sausage. (I was raised on this stuff.... Yes I know it's very hickish lol don't judge) I have everything cooking and baking. I slowly chop up the potato trying not to cut my finger. I hear footsteps coming down. I turn around to find Alex. His hair all messy and him rubbing his eyes. "Morning!" I say cheerfully. He smiles, "morning....whatcha making?" He asks sitting down at the dark colored table. " I figured since you guys have never lived in the country, I would make a country breakfast. It's what I was raised on." I say shrugging. "Sounds good to me. I love trying redneck food." I turn to him and laugh. I hear another footsteps coming down again. "Oh my gosh it smells so good!" I hear Sky say. I smile and she sits down next to Alex. Alex stands up and leans down to kiss Sky. "Well I will go wake Jack up." He says walking up stairs. As soon as he's gone I look at her and she has the brightest smile ever. "We didn't do anything last night but we cuddled the whole night." She says. "Same here. Well I kinda broke down last night and told Jack everything." I said. She looks at me shocked. "Yeah and when we went on our date last night. I saw Nick (her ex) and that girl he was engaged with. You know who it was... It was Alex's ex! Alisha." I say. She looks pissed. "But don't tell Alex she was engaged. I don't think he knows." I say putting my hands up in defense. I hear footsteps, this time it sounds like a pack of bulls running and shoving into each other. Here comes Jack with a smile on his face and his hair is a mess. The blonde chunk it sticking straight up and the brown is everywhere. He runs his eyes for a minute and walks over to me. "Morning beautiful." He whispers in my ear, sending chills up and down my spine. How the hell can one man do this to me? Shit. I think I burnt the biscuits. I lean down to check the biscuits and they're fine. Thank God.

*~*

After everyone is finished with their plates I take them all up and out them in the sink. I turn around and to see Alex and Jack rubbing their stomachs and smiling. "Wow, Ivy that was beyond amazing!" Alex says. " you're an amazing cook, sweetheart." Jack says getting up from his chair. He walks over to me and pulls me in for a hug. I wrap my arms around him and hold him close. I watch as Alex and Sky leave to watch TV. I lean back and give him a questioning look. "You look like you needed a hug." He shrugs. I smile and stand on my tiptoes to kiss his lips. I turn around and start doing the dishes but I feel his arms slowly slide around my waist. I smile and keep washing. It becomes harder as he is kissing my neck. Giving my chills and wanting more. He slides his hands up my shirt but not to far. He leaves wet kisses on my neck and down my arms. He stops and looks at me. I smile and continue washing. He comes over and helps me. "So are you okay? Like with everything? And the ya know" he says pointing at my wrist. I shrug and look down. "I'm okay, but that isn't really important." I say. He looks at me confused. "Any problem of yours to important Ivy. You are important." He says. I can't believe it. This is real. This beautiful man is with me and not any other person. That makes me feel special and happy.

Skylar's P.O.V

Alex and I got up from the table and went to the living room. Things were getting heated in the kitchen. I sit down on the couch and Alex does the same. I turn on the TV and see sponge bob is on. I hurry and change it before Ivy hears it. Ivy absolutely LOVES sponge bob. I change it to Teen Wolf. It was reruns of old episodes. I cuddled with Alex and held his hand as we watched and watched. Until my eyes gently closed.

~*~

I wake up in my room on my bed. The blankets on me. I look around and Alex is gone. Nowhere to be seen. I hurry and get up from the bed and run down the stairs. Nobody is home. I look around. "Hello?" I call out. No answer. I hear yelling coming from up stairs. I walk up and slowly make my way to the sound. I stop in front of the bathroom door. Who the fuck is in there yelling? I open the door to find my father beating my mother repeatedly. "Stop it!" I yell and run over to protect her. He gives me a look and then BAM. I'm on the cold wet ground.

~*~

Someone is shaking me. I open my eyes and realize that I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. I see Ivy shaking me yelling for me to wake up. Alex and Jack standing in the door way looking at me with scared looks. I feel a tear gently leave my eye sliding down my cheek. Ivy holds me tight and doesn't let me go. I realize that today is the six year anniversary of my mothers death. This is the day my father beat her to death.

AUTHORS NOTE

-sooooo you guys like it? I know it's kinda off the wall but I felt like it would make the story more interesting. I want to make you guys know the characters more. I hope you enjoy the rest of the story. Love you guysssss -Chap-