Date Night

AUTHOR'S NOTE SUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAASSSSS

-Heyyyyyyyyy guyssssss! I have been trying to figure out how I wanna write this chapter. So I hope you guys like it... AGAIN I LOVE YOU SO MUCH IF YOU ACTUALLY READ THIS ;-; love you guys^_^ -Chap- 

Alex's P.O.V

After we went to the club and got those girl's numbers we got totally hammered. Well, Jack got hammered. 

~Flashback~ 

"ALEX, I JUST WANNA TELL YOU HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU." Jack said to me putting his arm around my shoulder. I could smell voldka on his breath. I just laughed and put my arm on his shoulder, "Love you too Jack." I laughed. He lets go of me and gets on the table. The club filled with whores and douches. He points down at me and yells, "THIS GUY IS MY BEST FRIEND. AND I LOVE HIM." People just started to cheering him on. Soon enough here comes the club owner kicking us out. 

~End of flashback~ 

Alex's P.O.V

I groan and roll around for a bit. I finally open my eyes and get up from my bunk. I go to the couch and plop down. Then I see Jack coming in on the phone laughing it up and smiling. What the hell is going on? This man was completely out of it last night, and now he is fine. "Okay, we'll see you two beauties later." he says before hanging up the phone. "What the hell man?" I say. "What? I felt like calling Ivy and I made a double date!" He said all smiles and cheers. "No, not that...I mean you were so totally gone last night, and now you are like completely fine." He shrugs. "I feel fine." He says "Okay, so when is this date?" I say getting up. "Were picking them up at 6, and we are going to take them to the woods, yes I know that sounds creepy and murderish, but we will have blankets on the ground and a huge white blanket and we will watch home alone." He says. I am really shocked right now. Jack is the type of guy that likes one time things and he doesn't do this much stuff unless he likes her a lot. "Okay. Cool." Thats all I could really get out at this point. 

~*~

Jack's P.O.V

Shit. I don't know what to wear. Why am I acting like this. Oh my God. I put on this button up shirt with black skinny jeans and my chuck taylors. I'm sorry but I will always wear my skinny jeans and chucks. I walk out to Alex, who is sitting on the couch already dressed and as calm as ever. "How is this?" I ask spinning around. He gives a thumbs up and stands up. I glance at the clock. SHIT! It's 5:45. 

~*~

Alex's P.O.V

We pull into the apartment parking lot. Jack texts Ivy and there they come. Jack quickly jumps out and has Skylar sit in the front with me. He opens the door for Ivy and Jumps in the back with her. "Hello, beautiful." I say to Skylar who blushes and puts a strand of hair behind her ear. "Hello." She says smiling. 

~*~

I pull over in a turn around place and put the car in park. I hop out and walk over to the side of Skylar and open the door for her. I hold out my hand and she takes it. "Thank you." She says blushing again. I smile and close the door behind her. We wait for Jack and Ivy and then we start off into the woods. "So I'm gonna let Jack led the way because I'm not sure where the place is exactly." I say. Jack walks in front of us with Ivy holding on to his arm. Why the fuck is he being a gentlemen? Whatever..maybe shes like the one or something. We follow him down the path to find a bunch of blankets on the ground and a white sheet as a screen for a movie. We all look at him with shock. He just smiles and sits down and pats a spot next to him. 

~*~ 

Jack's P.O.V 

Wow. This was a awesome time! I've learned so many cool things about this girl. She like Adventure Time, Home Alone, and Nightmare Before Christmas. She also listened to Demi Lovato. I guess Demi helped her through a lot of hard problems in her life. She just seems so perfect. I mean her eyes are beautiful, her face is perfect. She only has one dimple on the left side of her cheek. Everything she did just seemed so......perfect and amazing. I wonder if Alex liked the date. If he had a good time. Most importantly I wonder if Ivy liked it. I did everything I thought that would make her smile. She did smile a lot, and so did Skylar. I really hope they liked the date. 

~*~

Skylar's P.O.V

That date was beyond amazing. I never thought that I would be treated like that before. Honestly I don't think I deserve it. I guess Alex thinks I deserved it or he wouldn't have asked me to go. I really hope he had a good time and that Ivy had a good time. I nudge her as we open the door to our apartment. "So?" I ask with a smile. She just smiles and walks up stairs. I know by that smile, she loved it. 

Ivy's P.O.V

Why did he be so gentlemeny? (I just made that up^_^) I loved being treated like a queen but I would honestly him rather be himself. I was waiting for a dick joke and it never happened. Or him start talking about my boobs or something. But nothing like that. Maybe he was shy? No Ivy, when is Jack Barakat shy? Idiot. Sometimes I swear I am the dumbest person alive. Oh well. I hope he had a great time. I hope I wasn't boring or he thought that I was stupid or ugly. GOD I hate having bad aniexty and low self eestem. I hope he asks me on another date and soon. 

AUTHORS NOTE 

- Okay okay okay, I know this sucked real bad but I am trying to hurry becasue I gotta go to bed soon and Im dead tired. lol. I promise I will try to write better and get better ideas for dates and things. but I can reasure you that this story will probably make you cry, you might even hate me at one point. But I promise it will make you happy in the end. I promise. ^_^-Chap-