I might actually love you too.

Jacks P.O.V

"When can I leave this god forsaken place!" Ivy yells. We all just laugh. "I'm serious guys, this place sucks ass. When the fuck can I walk again. Dammit barakat. Why'd you upset me?" She says. We all laugh again. The doctor comes in. "Oh doc! When can I leave?" She asks. "We have to run a few more tests and make sure the baby is fine first the. We will let you go." He replies. She sighs. "Dammit. I forgot I'm pregnant. This is all your fault jack." She says crossing her arms. I laugh. "I'm not kidding. If you just would've waited longer then I wouldn't be pregnant. None of this would have happened. But you're a horny little bastard." She mumbles. We all laugh but mike laughed longer and harder. "Dammit mike. You're making think dirty thoughts of you. Leave please I'm perfectly happy with Jack!!" She says while giggling. He laughs and walks out of the room with the rest of PTV. I look at her perfect face. Her beautiful fiery red hair in a bun. "Is anyone else hot? Damn." She complains. "It might just be your hormones Miss Southworth." the doctor says then leaves the room. She looks at me again with her beautiful blue eyes. "Your fault." she mouths to me. I pull her into a hug and hold her close for a minute. "Dammit Jack, didn't I just say I was hot!" she says in my ear. I laugh and pull away from her. "I'll make it up to you I promise." I say.

After all the test and things are done the doctor approves her to leave. I help her out by carrying her to the car and holding her in the car. I love her so much. I can't believe I almost lost her. She has three casts one on her left leg and one on her right foot and one on her hand and wrist. She has a banage on her head and shes sleeping on my chest. I hold her a little tight. Alex is driving and sky is in the front with him. Rian and Zack are back here with me.

We arrive home and she wakes up. I carry her in and sit her down on the couch. "Ouch, oh mother fuckers." She screams. I hate to see her in pain, but it's good to see her awake. She lays down on the couch and groins. "I'm so fucking hungryyyyyyyyyyy." We all laugh at her. "I'm gonna go pick up your pain meds and some pizza." Sky says. Of course Alex is joining her. I look at her and just smile. She looks at me with her blue eyes, "You ain't gettin this tonight Barakat!" She says laughing. I smirk. "Just wait, soon to be mommy." She slaps me and covers up and falls asleep.

*skys P.O.V

I pick up her medicine and grab a pizza from Giovanna's. I know Ivy would want one from there. With banana peppers. I order the pizza and Alex and I wait for about 20 minutes. I sit down and he joins. "I'm so glad she is alive. I really thought I was gonna lose her." I say, just speaking my mind. " I don't know what I would've done or jack..." He looks down. He pulls out his phone and he checks it and lays it on the table. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." He gets up and walks to the bathroom. His phone starts to ring and it's his ex girlfriend. I answer it. "Guess what I'm wearing mr. Gaskarth." She says. "This is his girlfriend...Skylar." I say. She laughs, " you poor thing. He hasn't told you? We're back together." She says. I feel the lump in my throat and my heart literally breaking. Alex comes back and I stand up. "It's your ex- oops I meant girlfriend." I said handing him his phone. I turn around and ran out and drove away.

*Jacks P.O.V*

I wake up and Ivy is up watching TV. She looks over at me and smiles. She slowly crawls over to me and lays on top of me. She leans down and whispers in my ear. "Love you Barakat."