Feeling like im losing

AUTHORS NOTE

-heyyyyy guyssss so this chapter will be a little bit upsetting but good. It will take place with Jack and Alex on tour and Ivy and skylark at home. Love you guyssss ^_^-chap-

Alex's P.O.V

I hate leaving Sky like that. I wish she could come with me, but I barely know her. I guess we can do long distance relationship. I'll come back to her later when I can. Today is my first day away from Sky and I hate it. We are at our first concert and it's warped tour. This is gonna be a long tour. I roll out of my bunk and yawn and walk around for a while. "Alex! My main man!" I hear someone yell. I turn around to find a short little Mexican Vic Fuentes. I laugh as he runs over to me and the rest of pierce the veil are walking behind him. "Hey buddy!" I say while he jumps in my arms. I hug him tight. "How have you been man?" He asks. "Pretty good! What about you man?" I ask. "How are all of you?" I continue. "Pretty good man. I gotta a girl. She's on tour with us! I'm super excited I'll have her come over and meet you tonight! She's sleeping right now." He smiles and pats my back. The rest of guys tell me there okay. I try to pay attention but I just miss Sky so damn much. "All time low. You're on in 5!" I hear someone yell. I wave bye to ptv and run backstage to meet the rest of the crew. I grab my guitar and warm up. I hear the announcer "ALL TIME LOW!!" And the crowd goes wild. We all run out and I get to the mic. "WHAT THE FUCK IS UP GUYS?" I scream. The crowd goes wild. "We're gonna go a little old school.... I GOT YOUR PICTURE.."

Skylar's P.O.V

I turn around to see Ivy sitting down crying into a pillow. I sit down next to her and pay her back. "Hey it's okay. Just wait until tonight he'll text Or call you. Just give him time." I say with a warm smile. She wipes away her tears and looks up. Her blues eyes are standing out from crying. She wraps her arms around me and cries in my shoulder. "We probably won't even be together when he comes back." She cried in my shoulder. "Trust me. Alex told me that Jacks never felt this way about a girl. He will call." She looks up and smiles. "Really?" I nod my head yes and smile. I pull her up and walk upstairs with her. "Come on you need sleep." I say walking to her room. "I haven't slept. Will you sleep with me?" She asks innocently. I give her a weird look, "honey I like penis." I say laughing. She lays down next to me and pulls im the cover over her. "No I will sleep with ya!" I say getting under the covers too.

Jacks P.O.V

I haven't been able to talk to Ivy all day and it kinda pisses me off. I sick of being busy, but I love doing this shit so much. Right now I'm sitting here with ptv and the rest of atl drinking. Like I always do. I wonder if Ivy drinks? I finish my beer and go to my bunk. Once I get settled in I pull out my phone and call Ivy. I wait for an answer. "Hello?" I hear her beautiful sleepy voice answered. I laugh a little bit. "Hey sleepy head. How are you?" I say. She laughs. "JACK! Oh my gosh hey! I'm not so good. I miss you so much it.... Hurts." She says. "Oh now I'm there in spirit. I miss you too, beautiful." I say making her smile I can tell.

~*~

"Goodnight, beautiful." I say. "Goodnight, handsome." I laugh as I hang up the phone. I just stare at the ceiling of my bunk and just lay there until I fall asleep.

~*~

Ivy's P.O.V

I can't sleep now. I have heard his voice and I wish I could just show up there and kiss him. I love the feel of his lips and the feel of his hugs. He is just perfect all over. I wish he could hold me. But for tonight I have Sky, and she is like dead asleep. I lay back down and just stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

-I hope you guys liked it lol. I wrote most of this at school. Sorry for the short chapter. Love you guys ^_^-chap-