Taco Bell and flirting

Jacks P.O.V

I lose all the feeling in my body. What if she doesn't survive. What I'm I supposed to do? I won't lose just one person I'll lose two. I don't know what to do. She probably thought I hated her. I was just so shocked that she's pregnant. I am not ready to be a dad yet. I feel like I'll screw up. "I'm very sorry son but we don't know if she or the baby will make it." The doctor repeats. I shake my head and sit down. I put my face in my hands and just sob. I feel an arm go around me and pull me into them. I don't care who it is, I just need her.

*~*

The doctor comes out again an hour later. "You can come see her, she's in a coma. We checked the baby, it's fine." He says smiling. He puts his hand on my shoulder. "But we almost lost her a few times." I stand up and I go back to see her. Everyone did really. They opened the door and there she is. Her red hair all over the place with dried blood everywhere. Her beautiful face is all bloody and scraped up. Her arm, leg, and wrist are in a cast. I can't help but cry when I see her. I'm waiting for her beautiful blue eyes to open and look up at me. I wanna hold her in my arms and tell her that I'm sorry. I walk over to her and sit down next to her. I stroke her cheek softly. Sky walks over and she just sobs into Alex's chest. PTV doesn't really know her that much. But they are still pretty upset. Especially Vic, but I think he just really got along with her. Zack is crying and so is Rian. I just can't lose her. I just started dating her. She is the mother of my child. "Ivy, babe. Please, wake up. I'm so sorry." I whisper in her ear. I lean down and kiss her on her lips.

*~*

I wake up and everyone's gone. I'm sitting here in the chair next to Ivy holding her hand. I lean up and stretch and kiss her on the lips. "Good morning sweetheart." I say in her ear. I lean back again and check my phone. A bunch a tweets from fans. "Prayers for @IvyMae and @JackAllTimeLow. She'll be okay!" A lot of the fans care about Ivy. "Thank you all for the prayers! Ivy is in a coma, but she will be fine!" I tweet. I put my phone away and the doctor comes in. "I'm guessing your the husband?" He asks. I laugh and stand up. "No, I'm her boyfriend." I say shaking his hand. "How she doing?" I ask. "She's doing very well! All she needs to do is wake up." He says. I look at her and say, " you heard him. Come on, Ivy!" He laughs. "Yes, but I don't think it'll be that easy. Just give her time." He says and then walks out. I walk over to Ivy and kiss her again.

*~*

~Two weeks later~

She still hasn't woke up. I've stayed here for so long. "How about you go out? Go eat some Taco Bell with Vic?" Sky tells me. "No, I'm fine." I say. "Bro, come on!" Vic says pulling me out of the chair. "Wait!" I say. I walk over t Ivy and kiss her. "I'll be back, baby, don't wake up without me." I whisper. I go with Vic. We get to Taco Bell and we walk in and order. "I'll take a smothered burrito with a Dr. pepper please." I say. I get all of my stuff and sit down. Vic joins me a few minutes later. I'm halfway through my burrito when ,y phone rings. "Hello?" "SHE WOKE UP! SHE'S ASKING FOR YOU!" Sky says on the other end. I throw my burrito down and grab it and my drink and stand up. "She's awake!" I scream. Vic sighs, "I just got my nachos and burrito, man!" He says but gets up anyways. I run to her room and there she is. Awake. She smiles at me. "Ivy!" I say and run to her. Then I feel a slap on my face. "That's what you get for being a jerk!" She says. I rub my face and just laugh. "I'm glad you're back!" I say. I hug her gently and kiss her. "I feel disgusting." She says. "You are kinda smelly." I say waving my hand. She smirks and starts to get up. "Wow, ummm no you can't get up!" I say. "Why the hell not, barakat?" God I've missed her bratty personality. "You broke your leg." I say. "Shit!" She says. "What the fuck am I supposed to do now?" She says. "Ivy, I've missed you!" Sky says to her best friend. Mike from PTV walks in and smiles. "Damn, you're even hotter in person." Ivy says. She covers her mouth and starts blushing. I look at her. "Sorry jack." Se says in a cute innocent voice. I just smile and hug her again. I can't believe she's alright. I'm glad she's okay. I think I might love her. "I love you Ivy." I say. She looks at me completely terrified. Her blues eyes burning into mine.