unexpected

Ivy's P.O.V

*Home*

Why is everything crashing down? Why is everything bad again? One slice. Two slice. Three slice. I lose count after twelve. I should've never let him in. I should have just let Sky do her thing with Alex and I would be fine by myself. I wouldn't be here right now broken hearted and pregnant. I jump at the sound of my phone ring. I look at the caller ID, its Sky. "Hello?" I say. "Babe, I'm so sorry, please just talk to me." Jack says. I hang up. No. I can't do this. I get up and grab my keys. I need to drive. I don't take my phone, I don't want to be reminded. I drive. I can't help the tears blurring my vision. I keep driving. I stop at a red light. This night is really bad. It's about 9:30 at night and it's raining. I'm sitting here waiting for it to turn green. Then BOOM! Everything goes black.

Jack's P.O.V

I wish I didn't say that. I'm so stupid. "Oh my God!" I hear Sky scream and she throws her phone. "What?" Alex asks. "Ivy. She's been in a wreck." She yells while shes crying. I jump up and I can't help the tears from flowing. I grab my keys. "Come on!" I say while running to the car.

*~*

We finally made it to the hospital. I run up to the desk. "Ivy Southworth." I say. It takes a few minutes for the lady to look. "I'm sorry but you can't see her yet." "Yes, I know. I need to know what happened?" I ask. "She was at a red light and a semi slammed in behind her. She was ejected from the car." she says flatly. I lost all feeling in my whole body. What id she's dead? What if she lost the baby? "She's pregnant!" Sky yells. The lady stands up and runs in the back. She comes back a few minutes later. "Okay, we are not sure about her or the baby yet. Her blood pressure keeps dropping and her heart rate is very low. She is completely tore up, from the face down." She says. I can't lose her. I can't. She's my everything. What am I supposed to do? I'm going to lose her and our baby.The baby I thought I didn't want.