Give me Therapy (last chapter)

Skylars P.O.V

I can't think striaght. I can't believe this is happening. I try to hld back all of the tears, but the pain is to unbearable. I drive as fast as I can. Then I start to think about Ivy and what happened to her. I can't do anything stupid. I drive back to the house and grab her medicine. I take and deep breath and walk in. They're asleep on the couch. So cute. I walk into the kitchen and put down her meds and sit down for minute. I put my head into my hands. 

"Oh my god! IVY WAKE UP!" I heard Jack yell. I run into the living room. Her whole body is limp. He's shaking her body and crying. I call 911. I run over to her and shake her. "Ivy, Please!" I scream. Tears are rolling down my cheeks.

~*~

I drove behind abulance. Alex called Jack and is on his way. We arrive at the hospital. They wheel her into place. I can feel my body going numb. When I get that feeling I know she's gone. We run into the hospital. The nurses hold me back. I start to fall and then I just lay there. Everyone is looking at me with sad eyes and Jack doesn't even know what to do anymore. Alex goes to pick me up. I pull away, but realize that hes the only thing I have left. He holds me and I just cry. 

Later the a nurse comes out with sad eyes. "I am so very sorry, but Ivy didn't make it. Nor, the baby." She said trying to rub Jack's back. He stands up and he just screams. She takes us to her body. We get to the room. There she lay. Lifeless. Her red hair going everywhere. Her eyes shut. Her little body wrapped into a blanket. Jack walks up first. "Ivy. Please. I can't. I can't lose you. Ivy,. It hurts." He sits down and cries. I walk up and touch her head. She's still warm, but in some places she is cold. What? No. This is my best friend. Since the 8th grade. God no please. I have to call her mom. Our mom and dad and tell them that their baby girl is dead. "Ivy. You need to wake up now. This isn't funny. You are supposed to be here when I get married. When I have kids. I was gonna be the aunt of your child. IVY MAE! WAKE UP!" I scream and shake her. "Please God Please, just this once." I scream. Alex takes Jack out of the room and I have one on one with Ivy. I sit next to her. "Ivy, please. Just please wake up. Make one miracle for me, please. I can't go on without you." I say while crying. 

~*~

~2 weeks later~

Jack's P.O.V

Ivy's funeral was the worse experence in my entire life. I can't even play the guitar. I don't know when I'll be normal again. Sky hasn't ate in forever. She doesn't eat or sleep. What am I going to do? 

Sky P.O.V

I can't go on. I'm done here. I write down on the sheet of paper. Im sorry Alex, but I can't go on. Goodbye forever. I love you. and you too Jack.