Forget about him

Alexs P.O.V

I wake up with Sky in my arms. An instant smile comes. I feel her arms around me and her hair spread everywhere. Her perfect face lays against my shoulder in my bunk. I can't belive she has been on this tour with me for 4 months. It feels amazing having her here with me. I slently slide out from under her and get up. I go to the kitchen and I get a pop tart. I'm chewing away when I hear someone else get up. It's not Jack, Rian, or Zack. It must be one of the girls. I hope I didn't wake Sky. I look up and find a short girl with her firey red hair going everywhere. She smiles and pats her crazy hair down. "Goodmorning." Ivy says. "Goodmorning. Nice bed head!" I say laughing. She gives me an evil glare and grabs a pop tart and sits down next to me. Another person comes in and it's Sky. I smile and pat my lap. She walks over and sits on my lap and leans down and kisses me on the head. "Good morning." She says to both of us. "Good morning." We say at the same time. Ivy stands up. "I'll go wake Jack." She says walking away. I look at sky with a confused look. "She doesn't like to feel left out." A few minutes later I hear loud footsteps and screaming. Here comes Jack with Ivy over his shoulder. I never realized how small she really is until now. She's kicking and screaming and slapping his back. He just laughs and sits her down. She tries to stand tall but she only goes up to about his chest, maybe a bit lower. "Gosh Ivy, how tall are you?" I ask laughing. She looked at me with her big blue eyes and said proudly, "5'1" with a smile. I just laughed because she's like a little hobbit.

~*~

After we finished our breakfast and everyone is up and ready we have a show to do today. I think the girls are leaving after two more days. I really don't want them to go honestly. But we only have like 2 weeks left of this tour and we'll be finished! I grab my guitar and start strumming. I feel arms slide around my waist and I smile. "Hi." Sky says kissing my neck. I get goosebumps immediately. I set my guitar down and grab her waist and lift her up. Her legs wrap around my waist. Things are getting heated. Pretty fast. "AHEM!" I hear coming from the side of us. I look up to find Ivy smiling. "Sorry to interupt your make out session, but I need to talk to Sky." I let Sky go and she kisses me on the lips softly and walks away with Ivy. 

Ivy's P.O.V 

How am I gonna tell her? She is gonna be so freaked out! I smile and sit her down on the couch next to me. "Sky, I - uhhh- am - uhh- kinda- uhhhh-pre-pregnant." I say. She looks at me with huge eyes. "what? You just started dating. Ivy! Have you told him? How far along are you?" She asks with a frown. I shrug. "I haven't told him and I am not sure how far along I am." I say looking down. I hear a sigh and then," Is it wrong if I'm excited?" she says with a squeal. I just laugh to cover my fear. "But seriously you have to tell Jack, like now." She says. She stands up and yells for Jack. "Wait no! Not now!" I say queitly. But before she can stop here he comes. I hurry and stand up and smile. "Hey babe, something worng?" He asks with a cute confused face. I sit him down. "Jack, Im pregnant." I say clearly. As soon as he realizes what I said he goes into complete shock. His eyes are wide and he just sits there. "Jack?" I ask. I wave my ahnd in front of his face. "Jack?" I say again. "Wow there buddy, you okay?" Alex asks when he walks in. Jack slowly looks around for a minute. "Uhh, Ivy uhhh has some news." He says flatly. Alex looks at me and at Jack. "Oh my God. You're pregnant aren't you?" Alex says. "Ta-Da!" Skylar says smiling. "Jack, just breathe. You are okay." He says while patting his back. Well it's not all my freaking fault guys. "How could you do this?" Jack says looking at me. He stands up looking down at me. "Hey, listen here buddy! It takes two to freaking tango!" I say then I storm out. I run. I don't know exactly where I'm running too, but I need to get away. Away from everything, from everyone. I stop at a bus stop in front of a coffee shop. Fans start running up to me. "Is it true you're dating Jack?" They scream at me. I just walk out and run the other direction. You know what, no, I am going back to the bus and I am getting my things and I am going Home! 

*~*

I storm into the bus and go straight to his bunk. I walk past him on the couch with everyone gathered around him. "Thank God youre back!" He says. I make a face and walk back to his bunk and grab my stuff. I put my bag on my back and start walking to the door. "Where are you going?" Jack asks. I turn around, "I am obviously leaving. I don't need another heartbreak in my life. So you go do you. I will raise this child on my own and you don't have to worry, because you'll never see it. Trust me. There are plenty of girls that want you and won't get pregnant. Sorry that I did. Now, Goodbye forever. It was nice knowing you Jack, I actually do love you, but it doesn't matter, right?" I turn back around and hurry because I can feel the tears running down my cheeks. I slam the door behind me and walk. "Please, Don't!" I hear him yell. I don't turn around I keep walking. Just keep walking Ivy. Keep walking. Forget him Ivy. Just forget about him. He doesn't love you Ivy. You stupid girl. What's wrong with you? You are a worthless piece of crap..Nobody wants you. You are nothing. What's the point in life? What's the point in breathing? The truth is there is no point. Then why are you here Ivy? Do it, Ivy. Do it. 

~AUTHORS NOTE~

~Craps going down Ya'll! haha. sorry if you guys are mad. :) But whats a love story without drama? haha. Love you all!~