Confessions

AUTHORS NOTE SUCKAAASSSS

-So I'm writing this on my iPod so I'm sorry if this is kinda short and crappy. Lol. But love you guise ^_^-Chap-

Alex's P.O.V

For some strange reason I can't get skylark out of my head. Her beautiful long black hair with the blue underneath. She was flawless. I mean this girl is amazing. I just keep seeing her on the date. Sitting there with the moon light shining down on her hair. Her gray sweater with her black skinny jeans. The way she was and the way she acted was exactly like me. I felt as if she was the one I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life. I know that sounds crazy but she is perfect.

"Alex, where are you?" Jack says. I get out from under the table and stand up. "Why the fuck were you under the table?" He asks confused. "I had to think about some things." I shrug and sit down on the couch. I pat the spot next to me. He sits and looks at me obviously upset about something. "What's wrong jack?" He shrugs and then he leans back. "I just, don't know what to do anymore." I lean up. Not gonna lie I'm kinda scared. "What do you mean?" I ask worriedly. He shrugs again. Dammit jack just say it! "I opened the door for her. I dressed nice for her. Alex in changing and when I was around her I had butterflies the whole time. I've never felt this way before. What the fuck is happening to me?" He yells putting his head in his hands. I laugh a little to loud. "Jack, buddy. I think that's what it's like to be in love and that's how you feel. Trust me you're okay. Just keep doing things the way you are." I say patting his leg. He gives me this look and leans forward. "Dammit Alex! I feel like I'm gonna lose her at any minute. Did you see her scars? She's broken Alex. She's broken and I can't lose her." He says choking up. Wow. What the hell is happening right now? "Wow wow wow jack. Calm down. It's okay I promise you're not gonna lose her. Just ask her about the scars and see if she's alright. Tell her that you're worried and you wanna know if she's okay." He looks up at me with tears in his eyes. Holy shit he really likes this girl just like I like her friend Skylar.

Jack's P.O.V

I pick up my phone and call Ivy right after the talk with Alex. "Hello?" I hear the sweet voice of Ivy say on the other end of the phone. "Hey, Ivy I was wondering... Would you like to come to dinner with me? It's not anywhere fancy but just like subway or something." I say nervously. I hear silence and nothing. Shit. She hates me. Oh my god. She hates me. "Sure Jack!" She says cheerful. Yes! She doesn't hate me! "Awesome! So I'll pick you up at 7?" I ask. "Sounds great! I can't wait to see you again! By the way Sky and I had an amazing time yesterday." She says. Did she seriously just tell me that she can't wait to see me and she had a great time yesterday. Oh my gosh!! Yes! "Can't wait to see you too! And yeah me and Alex had a great time too! I was hoping you guys had a good time! I'm glad you did. I tried really hard." She laughs on the other end. "You know you could have just showed up and let me look at you." Oh my gosh! She just flirted! I love her. I laugh. "Well, I wanted to make it special for a very special girl." I say. "Well thank you again!" She says. "You're welcome! So I'll see you tonight!" "Alright see you later! Bye!" "Bye"

Skylar's P.O.V

So Ivy just left for date with Mr. Barakat. Now Alex is coming over here to hang and watch movies. I stir the ramen noodles on the stove. Fuck! I just burnt myself. Ring ring ring ring. I hear the doorbell go off. I hurry toward the door and open it. There stands the beautiful man that saved me from my darkest times and he doesn't even realize it. "Hello, Alex!" I say. "Come in!" I say motioning him in the door. He smiles and walks inside. I close the door and then smell something burning and the fire alarm goes off. SHIT! I sprint into the kitchen and the noodles are burning. NO NO NO SHIT SHIT SHIT FUCK SHIT! I turn the stove off and put the pan of noodles in the sink and the alarm finally goes off. I hear a laugh and I turn around. Alex is leaning against the wall, looking like a model I must add, laughing at me and smiling really big. "Not much of a cook are we?" He asks. I shush him and then laugh. "No. Ivy usually is the one cooking." I laugh out. He smiles and walks over toward me. I feel the heat in my cheeks already and he hasn't said a word or touched me yet. God this man will be the death of me! He leans down to me face to face. "You're so cute when you blush." I blush again! Dammit Gaskarth! He laughs and closes his eyes. Oh shit I think he wants me to kiss him. Oh shit. He leans in touching his lips to mine. I close my eyes and I swear I just saw some fucking sparks. Shit I'm in love.

AUTHORS NOTE

-hey guys! I will be continuing the date between jack and Ivy in the next chapter! I hope you liked this even though it was really short. But again if you actually read this! I LOVE YOU *_* -Chap-