Chapter 7

A/N: Sorry, I edit some parts po. Hope you all understand! Thank you.

Missing you badly

MATTEO's PoV

2 weeks since the last time we saw each other. Vacation pa namin sa Maldives yun...

She's busy with her work. Yes, she's working already. That's my girlfriend.

Atlast, she decided already where to work. There are 4 companies offered a job for her the first time the University post the lists of the Laude's graduates.

The company where I am now also offer a position for her but we want to separate at work, so she didn't accept it. And what schocked us the most, their company owned by her parents offered a job too. She didn't know how to react that time because she's a bit schocked. But later on, she didn't accept it instead. She decided to work on a private company instead. No connections, No problem. No family issues involve.

11:30am

I call her... she answer it.

"Yes love, napatawag ka?" It's her.

"Hi, love! I miss you na..."

"Aw, I miss you too love. Sandali nalang okay? Malapit na mag weekend, magkikita na ulit tayo."

" I don't like this feeling, love! Dati days lang yung inaabot ng hindi natin pagkikita, ngayon weeks na! Baka sa susunod month na!"

"Love...iba na ngayon! May work na tayo pareho."

"I know. I just missed you, love! By the way, how are you? Have you eaten your lunch?"

" Yep, nag canteen lang ako."

"Alone?"

"Yes, why?"

"Where's Klarisse?"

"Love, Architect yun! Iba yung department niya."

"Si George? You're office mate?"

"May meeting siya e! Don't worry okay? Saka ngayon lang naman ako mag isa kumain!"

"Okay, love! Just call me if you need anything or if there's a problem."

"Sure. Take care please!"

"Of course. You too, take care when you drive home. I love you, love!"

"I love you too, love ko!"

Napangiti na lang ako sa conversation namin. Sarah is my reliever on anything...just to hear her voice I'm fine in just a second.

Then my phone vibrates, it's her.

"Love, eat your lunch ha? I forgot to tell you kanina. I love you! See you soon."

SARAH's PoV

Friday

"Mars, half day lang tayo ngayon!" Balita ni George sa'kin.

George is my new friend here, he's a gay.

May emergency meeting daw with sister company kaya maaga kami mag out.

"Thank God! Sa wakas makakapagpahinga na tayong dalawa!" I told him.

At natawa kaming pareho..

"True Mars, kulang nalang dito tayo matulog sa office. Nakakaloka!!" Maarte niyang sabi.