Chapter 29

Sarah Ezekiel Santos

The most understanding daughter. A strong one.

Since birth she didn't experience being a child held by her mother. She didn't feel the warmth, the hug, the kiss, the care of their Mom. She grew up without parents.

As time goes by, she kept on asking herself why it's all happening to her?
Whenever there's a celebration or event in their house, she's not allowed to go inside. But one time, she gets the attention of one of her parents visitors. They asked who is she, "She's a child of one of our helpers here!". One of the saddest day of her life. She didn't experience a 'Family Day' in school. A complete family every Graduation Day. She didn't experience playing at the park too. She only experienced in her life is to clean the restrooms, washing dishes, doing laundry, playing with the maids at the backyard. That's her kind of childhood. Not with fancy toys, fancy birthday celebrations, fancy dresses like a princess and what hurts her the most? She don't have a happy family she wished. She gets old always crying. At the age of 12, she's experiencing all the pain instead of joy being a kid. There's also a time she put inside the Orphanage. She stayed there for almost 2 weeks too until she get by her brothers. 2 weeks of not sleeping and eating because she's busy crying all day. All she wanted to do that time is to get out. That is also the time her brothers made a promise- A promise that they will not allow their parents to hurt nor touch their little sister. They took all the responsibilities. Until Sarah turned 18- A mature one. She's not changing, she's still the most understanding. Always tried being notice by their parents but always no to avail. Until she get tired, tired with all of her own sacrifices. Tired hearing all the hurtful words. Hurtful touch. Hurtful situation. Hurtful Happenings. She decided to get out of the house. To escape. To live happy on her own. She, herself can't take it anymore. She promised not give up, yes. But her body, her mind, her heart can't take it anymore. She's tired.

And now, she's starting to live alone. Being able to love a man who really love her as well.

---

A/N: A glimpse of Sarah's childhood. It's just a start, be ready for the next updates. THANK YOU!

VOTE AND COMMENT.

- ♥