Chapter 20

MATTEO's PoV

"Love, you better get out of bed. It's already 10:45am, you're still not eating breakfast yet." I told her.

Today is saturday, it means no work for the both of us. I'm in her unit since lastnight.  My family fly to paris to attend my cousin's wedding, we're invited too but we have work next week.

So I decided to stay in her unit with her until tomorrow.

"Later, please?" She pleaded softly, her eyes still shut. "I'm still sleepy!"

"No. Eat breakfast first then go back to sleep again after." I told her.

"Don't ruin my mood love, please?" She told me.

I stiffed on what I heard. She's right, don't ruin her mood or else the World War III will start in case.

I sat on the left side of bed,

"Sorry, I'm just worried about you." I said as I kissed her forehead.

"Hmmp." she then rolled her eyes on me.

I layed down beside her, "I love you." then kissed her eyelids.

She moved to hug me, "I love you too." then she pouted for a kiss.

I kissed her on the lips, just a peck. "You're too sexy, lovey!"

She's wearing black sando without brassiere on; so sexy.

"Style mo!" She told me while cupping my face.

"Let's do some exercise, love? It's been a while the last time we did it.." I said with a grin.

"What if kung ayaw ko?" She asked raising her right brow's up.

"O-okay!" I said while doing sad puppy eyes.

She then laughed at me, "Cuuute! You missed me, I guess?" She asked.

"Bigtime." still pouting.

"Kiss me." She told me.

In just a split of seconds, I'm on top of her. Kissing her passionately.

"Atat ka talaga, love!" She said laughingly between our kisses.

"I love you!" I told her.

"I love you too!"

We took our clothes off together..

It's game time.

---

It's been 5 days when I fly here in Canada to attend some of our bussiness meetings. It's already my 5th day here, definately my last meeting and last day here in Toronto.

And guess what? My ever loving girlfriend cries everytime we're talking on the phone. She really wants me to go home soon.

Flashback (My third night in Canada; talking over facetime.)

"Hi, Love! How are you?"

"I'm okay, love!" (Sounds sad)

"Hey, what's wrong?"

She shooked her head, "Miss na miss na kita, love! Uwi kana, please?" then she started to cry.

"Hey, please stop crying! Love, look at me!" And so she did,

"I miss you too, okay? Don't cry na... Once the meetings all done, I will get the first flight to fly back home and to be with you. I promise! Don't be like that, I can't stand seeing you like that. (Sighs) Nahihirapan ako pag ganyan ka."