Chapter 26

Tantrums 2.0

MATTEO's PoV

"Lovey... Please, talk to me! I don't know if I did something wrong for you to be like that." I beg Sarah.

We're here in her unit. She's with her tantrums again and her mood changes in just a matter of time. Like now, I don't know why she's not talking nor looking at me. Tsk

"Don't sleep in here! Go home!" She shouted.

She's really serious.

Since she's been telling me to go home, I took all my things in her living room and decided to go home. Maybe I need to give her time and space because she's too emotional when she's with her tantrums.

I went off her unit without a word. She's in her room, she locked her self in and didn't talk again.

-

I'm meters away from her unit when she called me,

"Yes?" I talked first.

"Come here..." She said with a softly voice.

"You want me to go home, right?"

She sighed, "Sorry... Okay, don't mind me. Text me when you get home, I love you." She said sadly.

"Okay, I love you too!"

She then ended the call.

A smile formed on my lips. She's really cute in time like this, she'll get mad at you for the mean time but she will approach you first after when her temper vent down.

I drived back again to her unit, I can't resist her too by the way. Even if she's crazy and brat sometimes, I understand. She needs a lot of attention, she really do.

After 10 minutes, I reached the condo. I parked underground then went off my car. I used the elevator that lead to her unit, I wonder what will be her reaction upon seeing me again to her unit.

-

When I arrived, good thing she's not in her living room. I walked towards her room then slowly turned the knob, I saw her laying on her bed. I think she's close sleeping into slumber. And ohh, she's hugging my pillow on her side.

I slowly closed the door not to create sounds to wake her up, maybe we'll talk tomorrow morning.

With my uniform still on, I decided to sleep in the living room. I have a plan to cook breakfast for her, to take the grumpy sarah away.

---

I'm already done cooking our breakfast but she's still not going out from her room. It's already 4:30am the time she always wakes up every morning, but where is she now? Is she have no plans to go at work? Is she still sleeping?