Chapter 18

MATTEO's PoV

"It seems like you're not considering me anymore before you decide on anything..." She told me before she walked through her room.

But before she totally close the door, "Maybe don't sleep here for now? Umuwi ka muna.."

"Love...please?" I begged.

She looked at me in the eyes, "You promised me...I still remember matt." then tears started to fell in her eyes.

She then closed the door.

-

I buyed a motorbike a while ago. My fault for not even telling her.

Once she knew about it, she gets  mad at me but concerned at the same time.

She reminds me again on how critical I am in the hospital before. My body's filled with scratches and wounds. I thought it's the end of my life. But God gaved me a chance to live again. That's why I'm still with my family, I'm still with her...

And I'm a big idiot for buying those bike again.

-

I turned the knob slowly to get in; it's not lock. I saw her lying  on her bed.

She's crying...

With her back still facing me, I walked towards her. I sit on the bed behind her then hugged her tight.

I hugged her tight, "I'm sorry, love..." I whispered.

She moved to stay away from me.
"I want to rest. Leave me alone, please.." she said calmly.

I sighed, "Let me stay, love... Please? I will let you rest, just don't make me stay away from you. I can't..." I told her.

I waited for her response but she didn't say anything.

I moved to lay down behind her. She's lying in the other side of the bed. She's still crying and it hurts me too.

Slowly, I spooned her to face me. When I was able to do it, I hugged her tight.

Her sobs grew even more. She's hurt...I know.

"Sssshhh, stop crying love... I love you, okay?" I cupped her face. "I love you. I love you." As I kissed her forehead..

"Sorry...I love you! Please, don't hate me... Sorry for not telling you about it, hindi ako nag-iisip. I'm sorry love...I'm really really sorry. I love you very much..."
then kissed her forehead once again.

I hugged her tight while rubbing her back. She's trembling..

"I love you. I love you." I told her once in a while.

Then I felt her hands hugged me too.

"Don't cry na... I love you!" Still rubbing her back.

-

After a few more minutes, I felt her deep breathing; signs that she's sleeping already.

"I love you."

I kissed her forehead before I close my eyes as well. I'm hugging her more to make her feel my warmth.

It's just one of our problem.

It's given for a couple like us to make the relationship stronger. It's just a bumps, means nothing.

---

When I looked at the clock, it's already 7:30 in the morning.

We're late!

Then I looked at sarah who's still sleeping beside me. She's hugging me so tight. There's still a hint of tears in her eyes...

I hugged her more while kissing her forehead, "I'm sorry..." I whispered.

"Love..."

It's Sarah...

When I looked at her, she's looking at me in the eyes as well. I don't have any idea if she's still mad or anything...

I kissed her forehead once again,
"I love you..." I sincerely told her.

She cupped my face, "I love you too. Please... don't try to ride again. I can't afford to lose you.." she said then started to tear up.

I nodded, "Yes, love! Please, don't cry..."

I wiped all her tears away.

"Ikaw kasi, e!" She said smilingly.

"Hindi na talaga, love! Huwag kana ulit iiyak ng kagaya kagabi ha? Hindi ko kaya... it's hurts
me." I told her.

She nods, "Wait, why you didn't set an alarm? We have work today, love naman ihh..."

I chuckled, "I forgot love, sorry!"

"Ikaw magluto ng breakfast, hmmp." she rolled her eyes jokingly.

I stole a kiss in her lips, "Yes, boss!"

I got up from the bed then went straight to the bathroom before I cook breakfast.

-

SARAH's PoV

"Thank you, george!" I told him over the phone before I ended up the call.

I already told him I'm going to go on leave today. Good thing, our boss is not there.

"Love, food is ready!" Matt shouted from the kitchen.

I went to him and saw a lot of food. A healthy breakfast, indeed.
I gaved him a hug first before settling down.

"I love you..." then kissed him on the cheek.

"And you know that I love you too, right?"

I nodded.

-

"Hmm.. Where's the motor bike,love?" I asked him.

He held my hand, "I already gaved it to Donikko, love!"

I gaved him a smile, "I'm sorry too, love..." I told him.

"Sorry? For what?"

"I'm stopping you from doing what you want..."

He got up from his chair then sit beside me.

"No you're not! You're doing the right decision for me, love. I should be thankful for reminding me not to ride again." I cupped her face.

"Don't blame yourself, okay?" He added.

"Yes, love!"

---

A/N: VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE. THANK YOU!!! ♥♥♥