Chapter 19

Sarah woke up in the morning not feeling well. Her headache is not the usual as before, she knew that it's not normal anymore.

She didn't tell Matt about it. She went to hospital without him knowing and found out that she's low blood. Her doctor told her that she needs to drain one bag of dextrose for her condition.

Since she's not comfortable in the hospital especially now that she's alone in the room, she decided to call matt and tell him where she is.

Two rings before he answer,

"Hi Love, office kana?" Matteo asked her on the other line.

She sighed,

"Hmm. I have something to tell you, love..."

"Oh, what is it? Is there a problem?" He curiously asked.

"I'm in the hospital, love... Nagpa check-up ako kanina, then sabi ng doctor low blood daw ako."

"What? Why you didn't tell me? You okay now? Who's with you?"

Now he's worried.

"Makati, love! I'm alone here, that's why I call you..."

"I'm coming."

He ended the call.

-

He droved too fast not minding that he's over speeding already. All he wants right now is to see her girlfriend. She needs him now, she's sick.

-

MATTEO's PoV

"Sarah Ezekiel Santos" I gaved her name.

"Room 101, Sir! Second floor!"

I used the elevator.

I'm walking fast and running at the same time looking where her room is.

"Sir, where's Rm. 101?" I asked the nurse.

"On the left, Sir!" He motioned me.

"Thank you."

When I was able to find it, I went in and saw sarah in the bed with dextrose on.

"Love!" I kissed her forehead.

"Are you okay? May masakit ba sayo?" I asked her.

She held my face then smile a bit, "I'm more than okay, lovey! Don't worry na, low blood lang naman daw!"

"Why you didn't tell me ahead of time? You make me worried.."

She pouted, "You have work, right? Ayoko lang na maistorbo ka..." She said.

"You're not a distraction, love! Even if I'm in the middle of the meeting, I still choose you and go where you at... Nakalimutan mo na ba na mahal na mahal kita?"

She instantly smile and blushed at same time.

"Paano ko makakalimutan kung lagi mong pinapa-alala?" She said lovingly.

I kissed her on the lips,

"Don't do that again, please? Tell me everything. What if may mangyari sayo nang hindi ko alam? So please---" She cut me from talking.

"Sorry na love... Promise, I will tell you everything starting today. (Smiles) Don't worry na.." while rubbing my cheek. Using her charm again.

I nodded, "I just love you very much...Sorry, I'm being OA sometimes when it comes to
you."

"I understand, It means you love me." then chuckled.