Chapter 15

A/N: SPG!

'Sexy Naked'

SARAH's PoV

"You're too sexy, love!" Matteo said while looking at me in the mirror inside his closet.

We're both freshen up and getting ready to sleep. I'm naked putting some moisturizer and lotion before I get dress to sleep.

"Get out! I'm still naked, love! Magbihis lang ako!" I said as I looked at him too in the mirror.

He hugged me in the back then planted a soft kiss on my shoulder,

"I saw you naked a lot of times, love! Don't be shy, you're too sexy." He told me with a grin.

I turned around to face him, we're looking in each other's eyes with a smile.

"Don't bother to put clothes on! We'll doing exercise later, right?" He asked wiggling his brows up and down.

I smiled at him before nodding slowly. I'm not denying the fact that I missed too.

He then carry me to reach his bed.
-

He kissed me hard while slowly getting on top of me. He's naked already. .

"Mmmm..." I moaned when he started to kiss me on my neck down to my chest.

"You're so soft, love!" He said  between his kisses.

I'm pulling the strand of his hair because of pleasure he's giving me right now... He's so good.

Moments after, I felt him putting his finger inside me. Moving it faster then add another one afterwards.

I'm wet already down there!!!

"Ahh...ahh...ahh..." I moaned harder. "I thi-think, I'm coming love!!" I told him.

When my first release came, he leveled his face on my core to taste me; lapping me down there already. And everytime he moved his tongue inside me, I'm going insane!!

My eyes are closed while biting my lower lip. He's indeed awesome when it comes to this. And I can't help it but to think if our future will be like this? I don't mind at all.

"Love, I'm coming in now!" He said.

I nodded. "Go on!"

Afterwards, he pushed his shaft inside me. He's moving slowly and I can't deny the fact that I'm loving it too.

He then grabbed both of my breasts; pulling and kneading it.

"Love...ahhh!" I moaned.

"I miss your cute boobies, love!" He said while eating my mounds.

"Shit!" I cursed when he bite my nipple. "No marks, okay?" I told him.

But he just laughed on me. Tss.

"Too late, love!" He said laughingly.

"Arghh!!" I hissed.

He then grabbed both of my legs to put it on his shoulders. My God, I'm all exposed!!

When he was able to do it, he's moving again. This time in a faster phase. All I can do is to moan and to respond on his kisses.

After a few more thrusts, we both came in unison. He's still filling me inside.

He pulled it out after,

"Sore?" He asked with a grin, but lovingly at the same time.

I smiled at him, "Nope."

I moved to lay on top of him. I found another side of position to sleep closer to him.

I place my face on the crook of his neck. I'm getting sleepy when he started to rubbed my back.

"Hmm, goodnight lovey! Love you!" I told him. Sounds sleepy.

"Sleep tight, lovey! I love you too!" I felt his kisses on my head..

One of our best night for the both of us.

---

'Bathroom Session'

SARAH's PoV

Sunday Morning

After our breakfast, not the usual breskfast mind you. What I mean is 'Breakfast in bed" he still not satisfy and came with me also in the bathroom to join me.

And guess what? He even tied both of my hand behind me; so he's the one whos will wash me up the whole time. Loko loko talaga, tss.

"You're unbelievable, matteo!" I told his.

"I will bathe you well, don't worry!" He kissed me on the lips, "I love you!" He said after.

"I love you too! You better start now, love! I'm hungry already, I want real food this time!" I told him naughtily.

He laughed on what I said, "Sure, love!"

After putting some shower gel into the cotton scrub, he started to spread it all over my body.

And it's time to wash my sensitive parts. But being matteo, he's too naughty.

Since he's the one controlling me, he spread my legs to have a better access to clean me down there.

A while ago, he's using the scrub. But now that it's time to clean my sensitive part, he's not using any scrub anymore. He saw my feminine wash then put some on his palm,

"Open your legs wider, love!" He said with a grin.

I rolled my eyes on him, "Kainis ka, Matteo!!" I hissed before spreading my legs a bit wider.

I heard him chuckled.

He slowly massaging me down there. Putting the feminine wash all over.

"Love!!!" I called out his name when I felt his middle finger rubbing my clit.

Shit! He's torturing me! My knees started to jelly, and since my hands still tied up behind me I don't have any thing to hold on.

At first he's just rubbing my clit using his hand but I felt him guiding his shaft slowly entering me and ended up with love making over and over again.

---

A/N: Here's the next update. I'm planning to write a part 3. More of Sarah while staying in Alabang.

Vote and Comment for the next update. THANK YOU! ♥