Chapter 24

MATTEO's PoV

"Hmm..." I saw her changed her position.

She's still asleep after our hot and fiery sex earlier. Since it's already 6:15pm, I need to wake her up because we have dinner downstairs by 7:00. Sharp.

I sat down on the side of bed then gaved her head a kiss.

"Lovey...wake up! Wake up!" I whispered.

She stirred a bit,

"Hmm?" She faced me, still her eyes shut.

"Wake up now! We have dinner by 7:00, right?"

She then slowly open her eyes,

"What time na?" She asked, still sounds sleepy.

"6:17, Love! You still have 43 minutes to get ready!" I told her.

"Madami na bang bisita sa baba?" She asked.

My Mom and Dad hosted a dinner with the whole family and some of their friends. Expect to have a lot of visitors tonight.

"A few of them arrived already, Love! Why?" I asked her.

She's still lying on the bed and seemed no plans of getting ready for tonights dinner.

"Nothing." She then moved to hugged me.

Her upper naked body is all exposed! And she's not shy at all. Well, I'm used to it and she is also.

Slowly, I put her on my lap. The comforter that covers her body lefted out on the bed. She's all exposed.

"Sore?" I asked her.

She shooked her head, "Nope." She said sweetly as she clung her arms on my neck.

We're looking on each other eyes with maching smiles on our face. She's really beautiful, I thought.

"Love, no beer please?" She cutely asked out od nowhere.

She don't want me drinking beers. A wine will do, but with the beers? Expect me to sleep on the couch and not on the bed with her. She really don't like the smell daw.

"I'll try, okay? My Tito's were there and you know that they want me to always join them, right?"

She slowly nod, "But you can trick them!" She suggested, wiggling her brows up and down.

I pinched her nose, " You're too funny, my love!"

She make faces, "Basta, No Beer! I want you to sleep beside me, love naman ih!" She said like a kid with tantrums.

"Okay, okay! No beer for me!" I said trying to changed her badmood.

"Be sure!" She then get up and walked inside the bathroom.

"I love you!" I shouted once the door closed.

"I love you too!" She shouted cutely as well.

As expected, she asked me a favor to stay until she get dressed and ready. And who Am I to say no when she asked me the favor with her puppy eyes on with matching sweet gestures? I can't resists her cuteness. She's too lovable.

"Don't be too beautiful tonight, love! Please, I don't want my cousins notice my ever beautiful girlfriend!" I told her.

We're on the bed. I'm busy watching TV but most of the time watching her putting a light make up on her face. She's sitting beside me and guess what? Her make ups is all over my tummy.

"Their girlfriends is a lot more beautiful than me, love! Don't make bola." She giggled.

"Nope! You're the most
beautiful." I insisted.

"Boyfriend nga talaga kita." She joked.

"Believe me! I'm telling you the truth, love!"

She's just laughing.

She started to placed her make ups inside her pouch then stood up to wear her flat shoes.

"Let's go, Mister! Enough with your sweetness muna." She told me. Kilig is still evident on her face.

I get out of bed then turned off the TV. She's about to turn the knob but I stopped her.

"Kiss, please?" I asked with a set of puppy eyes on.

She smiled then gaved me a kiss that lasts for 3 seconds, I think.

"I love you!" She told me.

Sweet!

"I love you too! Let's go!"

We went downstairs and saw my Tita's and Tito's the same with my cousins are here already. I held sarah's hand so tight because some of my cousin's brought their friends and all of them looking at my girlfriend.

"Hey, relax! I love you!" Sarah whispered. Maybe she noticed me looking with the bastards.

"I just can't! I told you not to be too beautiful tonight. I can't take their eyes off of you love!"

She chuckled, "What about your cousin's girlfriends? They're looking at you as well. Kaya tama na yang pagpapa-cute mo, Love! Ako lang dapat makakakita niyan!" She told me with a smile.

God, she's making me kilig and blushed.

"I don't let myself be stolen, love! Stay beside me, okay?"

"Sure."

***

Part Two next!

Vote and Comment for the next update! Thank You ♥

A/N: Missing AshMatt together huhu.