Chapter 39

MATTEO's PoV

"Hey, you okay?" I asked, she looks so sleepy.

We woke up around 3am earlier because we need to be here at the airport before 4am for our scheduled flight to japan. Two days from now, it's already her birthday. And, i wanted it to be special because she deserves it anyway.

"Yeah, I'm just sleepy." she gave me smile, she's happy.

I gave her a kiss on the lips, "You sleep now. I'll wake you up later to eat breakfast, okay?" she nodded, I held her face so she can lean on my shoulder to sleep comfortably.

Around 6am when I woke her up for breakfast. We just ate pancakes and hot choco for our drinks because we wanted to eat ramen later. The flight went well that we arrived in japan a bit early. After getting all our luggages, we went straight to our hotel to get rest for a bit before we go out. We'll be staying in The Peninsula Tokyo for the rest of this 5 day trip.

"Our suite's so nice, lovey!" her eyes were happy. She just finished touring around while I'm busy unpacking our things to place it inside the cabinets.

I looked at her and smile, "i'm glad you liked it!"

She went towards me to give me a hug, "Thank you, lovey!"

I chuckled, "Anything for the birthday girl!" before i kissed her forehead.

Our first day well spent touring and eating around tokyo. We went to Tokyo Skytree by afternoon so we can see the sunset up there. And that made the birthday girl very happy aside from all the museums we went to earlier. She loves arts and fond of knowing histories.

With my camera clinging on my neck the whole day, I got all the chances again to take a lot of pictures of her. The camera loves her face, really. All the photos were actually perfect, just like her.

"Baby, smile dali!" she commanded while focusing her camera on me.

I smiled and posed for her but i saw her pouting while walking towards me to show me her pictures. She's looking around like she's searching someone inside but ended up frowning.

"Hey, what's with that face?" i rubbed her right cheek softly.

she looked up to me, still pouting, "Look, you're too gwapo. And i hated when people staring at you, specially the girls.." the last words were amost a whisper.

I'm trying not to laugh at her because she might be annoyed, "Who's my baby?" i asked instead.

she looked away, "You don't have baby, yet!"

I can't help but to let out a chuckle that made her look at me in an instant, napipikon na.

I pulled her for a hug, "You're my baby, and probably the girl I am with to create a real baby!" I whispered before giving her neck a soft kiss.

She hit me on my chest, "Buti alam mo!" while trying not to smile.

We stopped by at our hotel first to placed all our purchases before going out for dinner. We've just decided to buy our food at the convenience store near our hotel because we need to buy our essentials too and we're a bit tired to roam around to search where to eat.

The next day, we woke up a bit late because Disney Land were just 30 minutes away from our hotel. I just ordered our breakfast while Sarah went to shower first because she's too slack to get ready.

I knocked on the bathroom's door, "Love, aren't you done? Breakfast is here already."

"2 minutes!" she answered back.