Chapter 34

Palawan

MATTEO's POV

Talking on the phone:

"Hello,love? Are you ready?"

She stayed overnight at Mia and Jacque's condo last night. We're going to Palawan with the family and friends. They're going there riding Jacque's private helicopter while my family and I taking a plane.

"Yes, love! And very excited too!"

"I'm very excited too, baby! Can't wait to see you too as well!"

"Aw! See you later, my baby! In a few minutes we will go na.. Are you guys at the airport already?"

"Yep, just waiting a little bit before boarding! By the way, did you eat breakfast na?"

"Okay! And yeah, we ate breakfast! And guess what?"

"What is it, lovey?"

She giggled on the other line, " I ordered scrambled egg. It taste good naman... but no one can beat my own scrambled egg!" She laughed out loud.

I instantly smile hearing her laughs,

"Of course, you're scrambled egg is the best! You're too cute, love!"

"Son, let's go!" It's Mom.

"I hate to end this call but we're going now, love! See you later, okay? I love you, take care!!"

"Oh, see you later lovey! I love you too."

"I love you!"

I end the call.

---

We arrived at the airport almost 10:30am already. We also ride a boat to reach the Island. Papa rented a big beach house for us to stay in for 3 days. A two storey house with a big living room, big kitchen and dinning area, 6 bedrooms, and big veranda with pool at the second floor.

After our lunch, we went back to our house for our room assignment arranged by my Mom and Tita Iris.

"There are two rooms here and four upstairs. All Tito's and Tita's will stay here and you all kids will be at the second floor." Tita Iris told us.

We laughed being us called 'Kids' by my Tita Iris. (Mia's Mom and Mama's big sister.)

"Mia with Jacque, of course! They need to be alone for them to have a baby already!" Mom chuckled.

Mia blushed, "Tita!"

"I'm excited!" Tita Iris told Mia.

"Mom naman ih!" While stamping her feet on the floor. Jacque's on the other side just hugged her because he knows, Mia gets shy in terms of them having a baby already.

The family just laughed on Mia's cuteness.

"Giorgia with Holly!"

The two did the high-five.

"Matt with Sarah! And, Nico with Paolo!" Mom told us.

"Get your bags and place it inside your rooms. We'll rest for a bit then we'll be out for diving, okay? Get dress too already." Tita Iris told us.

"Yes Ma'am!" All of us said in unison.

Tita Iris just laughed at us.