Chapter 30

MATTEO's PoV

"Lovey, are you busy? Can I call you?"

A text message from Sarah, so instantly call her. I know she's up to something.

3 rings before she answer the call,

"I thought you're busy."

"It doesn't matter, love! It's you the most important to me. Are you okay? Is there a problem?"

"Yeah, but I'm okay! I just want someone to talk to right now, eh ikaw lang naman makakaintindi sa situation ko kaya ikaw tinext ko."

"So it's about your parents?"

"Yes, love..." She whispered.

"Where are you?"

"I'm already home..."

"I will go there, wait for me!"

"Love, no need. I'm okay her--"

"You're not okay, lovey! I will go there. Don't argue and that's final."

"Okay..."

"I love you. Wait for me."

"I love you too."

"Lovey..." She approached once I get inside.

She gaved me a tight hug.

"Thank you for coming..."

I pushed her to face me, "What's wrong? Tell me..."

"My Dad..."

She then tell me the whole story. Nothing's change, it's her parents again. Remember the meeting last few months ago, the proposal thing for a new project? Her proposal chosen for her parents company project. But once they knew who's the person behind the proposal they turned it down. Because it's Sarah's proposal. Their daughter's proposal definitely.. She don't deserves this. She's not even working in their company yet they treated her wrong.

"But it's okay, love! I can handle it already. Look, I didn't cry." She smiled a bit.

I cupped her face, "That's my girl. I'm so proud of you, always remember. Bawi nalang next time, okay? There will be a lot of chances for you, because you are great. My best Engineer." then kissed her nose.

A genuine smile formed on her lips, "I love you... Thank you for being with me always. Sana hindi ka mapagod..."

"I love you too. And I will never get tired, love! Trust me.."

She kissed me on the lips, "I love you, I love you, I love you very much!"

"I love you too very much, lovey! Don't be sad, okay?"

She nodded, "Let's eat?"

"Do you want to eat outside?"

She laughed, "We don't have a choice, love! Eh hindi naman ako nakaluto."

"It's just 5:30pm, love! It's too early for dinner. Let's stay here for a few hours more then we'll go on dinner at 7, is that okay?" I asked her.

"Sure, love! Besides, I need to do something pa!"

Instead of watching a movie, I helped her doing her laundry. She needs to laundry her uniforms already.

"How come you can do laundry, love?" I asked her.