Chapter 35

MATTEO's POV

After our morning activity, we're now preparing for our breakfast and Island hopping for later.

"Love, let's go? Are you done?" Sarah asked coming out from the bathroom.

I looked back and saw her with her swimming attire already.

Shit... Here she is again...

"Lovey..." I make some faces.

She exactly knows what was that for. I thought no more revealing outfits na?

"I love you!" She cupped my face then gave me a sweet kiss on the lips.

I let out a deep sigh, "You're using it against me again, love! You know I'm always talo every time." I pouted.

She laughs, "Lovey, let me! Remember, I'm not teenager anymore! I'm no longer a baby!"

I rubbed her cheek, "But you're my baby!"

She pouted, "I know... But lovey, don't be too much gwapo too, okay? Lahat na naman ng staff sayo nakatingin! And i hate it!" She then rolled her eyes.

I caged her in my arms,

"They can only stare, but I'm all yours!" then kissed her on the lips.

"Dapat lang!" While trying not to smile.

The family had breakfast first before we go and get ready for our Island Hopping.

"Lovey, come here! Apply sunblock first before we ride the boat!" I gave it to her.

"I'm excited na, love!" She can't hide her kilig.

I pinched her nose, "Me too! And, I will be your body guard! So you can't be scared again, okay?"

She gave me a pout before nodding. Such a cute baby.

"I will not be scared as long as you're beside me."

I kissed her forehead.

After a while, the boat just arrived and we're all ready to start our Island hopping.

We went to 3 or 4 Islands already and all of us is getting tanned and a little bit tired.

After ,we went back to our Beach House and ate lunch. Everyone decided to take a rest because our next agenda will be at 5pm and it's only 1:30pm.

"Love, did you see my t-shirt?" I asked Sarah.

I remembered leaving it inside the bathroom. But its no where to be found now.

"What shirt?" I heard her asked me.

I faced her and was surprised on what I saw. She's wearing it and I'm sure, no underwear's underneath it. fck

"Oh, never mind! I thought I left it somewhere." I walked towards her then sat on the bed beside her.

"I'll barrow it muna. But love, It looks dress on me na!" She pouted.

I gave out a laugh, "Because you're too tiny little girl, my love!"

"I'm not a little girl anymore! Love naman ih!" She then rolled her eyes on me, again.