Chapter: 25

SARAH's PoV

"Love, I'm okay here! You can go now. I'm sure your Tito's want to have some quality time with
you." I told him.

Because he's still with me until now. Everybody asked him to drink but he rufused it always.He's really serious not to leave my side. And I think, I'm loving it too.

"No, love! I'm staying here with you." He said then gaved me a kissed on my forehead.

I blushed.

"Okay." then gaved him a smile.

I'm very glad how he managed not to drink beer tonight because I don't want him to. I'm don't drink beer, mind you.

I can still remember how I tricked klarisse in boracay. She ordered beer for us that time, but I change mine into wine when she went to the CR. That's why I'm not really drunk that night while she is. I just really don't like the taste, most especially the smell. Disgusting.

-

I can feel how not comfortable he is right now because his cousin's friends are always looking at us, or should I say looking at me?

I'm about to say something when Tita approached us.

"Son, can I barrow Sarah for a while? I will just introduce her to my friends and some of your Tita's!" Tita Glenna asked Matteo.

"Mom, later!"

"Look at your face, son! Why? Is there a problem?" Tita curiously asked.

He sighed,

"Actually yes, Mom! Why did you allow those guys to step here in our house?" While pointing the boys out there.

"They are not invited and not even a relative. Look how the way they stare, it looks like they want to eat Sarah alive!" He ranted.

"Love..." I held his hand.

I saw Tita looked at me and trying her best to hide her smile..

"I don't know, son! I didn't know they're coming. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye to them. I will tell your Dad about it too." Tita assured him.

"Thanks, Ma!" He said then looked at me, "I'll wait for you here!"

I smiled and nodded.