Chapter 23

MATTEO's PoV

"Hush now, lovey! Please, don't cry!" While rubbing her back.

She hugged me so tight, "Why is this all happening? I forget it already, love... (Cries) I thought I'm getting used not to be hurt and cry again. But look at me now... I'm tired, love... I'm really tired with all of these." She told me.

I moved from the hug then cupped her face, " You'll get through this, okay? I'll help you, we will work this out. Just be strong love... I know in time, everything will be okay.." I told her.

She's nodding,"Thank you, love..." she whispered.

"Hush now! Stay here, take a rest muna!" I told her.

"Can you stay with me?" She asked sofly.

I smiled and kissed her forehead, "Sure!"

She then layed down on the bed, still with her little sobs. She hugged me instantly once I sat on the side of bed. She's really in tears a while ago and sadness is still visible in her eyes...

"Don't leave me..." she said as she looked up to me.

"Trust me, okay?"

She's nodding,

"I love you." I sincerly told her.

She moved then gaved me a kiss on the lips, "I love you too." then placed her face on the crook of my neck while hugging me so tight.

-

"Love..."

It's already 4:30 in the afternoon, she really enjoyed her nap for 5 hours. She really loves to sleep, oh well.

"Yes love? Do you need anything?" I asked her.

I'm standing infront of her while she's still on the bed with her puppy eyes on. Here comes my baby... "She needs food!" I thought.

"Hmm, can we go to Mcdonalds? Or Jollibee? I want burger and fries.." She told me, "And sundae din pala!" She added.

I knew it, I really knew.

I chuckled, "How can I say NO to this beautiful lady infront of me?" I smiled,  "Get up now! We will go to Mcdonlds!"

"Talaga?" She asked me. Silly girl.

I nodded, "Yes! Do you want paolo to go with us? He went here a while ago but you're sleeping pa. So I told him na I will call him nalang pag gising kana."

She smiled in an instant, "I'll call him!"

She then moved out from the bed and was about to get out and call paolo when I stopped her,

"Hey wait, wear your bra! You took it off a while ago, don't you remember?" I whispered with a grin.

She pouted, "I'm not that really old but why I'm being forgetful already when it comes to this?" She said as she gets her bra.

I laughed at her, she can be mad with her own sillyness sometimes.

She then looked at me,

"Why, love?" I asked her.

She walked inside the closet where her clothes and things are, "I'll change muna!"

"I'll get the car ready, okay? I'll wait for you and paolo downstairs."

"Noooo! Wait for me!!!" She yelled while she's inside.

Oh, God! Such a cute baby.

"Owkay! Take your time. I'll wait for you here!" I said as I sat on the bed.

"Wait!!!" She respond cutely.

--

"Pao, what do you want?" Sarah asked paolo.

Paolo looked up at the menu, "I want burger and fries, Ate Sarah!" He said while pointing it.

"Is that all? How about Sundae? Or Coke Float?"

"I want that too, Ate! Please add those for my order!" Paolo said.

"Okay baby!" Then Sarah looked at me,

"You heard his order, right? And you know what I want as well, kaya ikaw na mag order! Hanap na muna kami ng table ni pao! Love youuu!" Diretso niyang sabi saka sila umalis ni paolo para maghanap ng table.

Wala na akong nagawa, ako na nga ang nag- order. When I was looking where they are, I saw the two of them taking pictures together.

"Hey, how about me?" I asked while walking towards them.

"You're not belong, Kuya! Besides, you have a lot of pictures with Ate Sarah here!" He then stucked his tongue out.

Sarah just giggled with my little brother sillyness.

"I love you!" Sarah mouthed.

"I love you too!" I respond.

When we're about to go home, the two of them suggested to stop by in the grocery store to buy some of their favorite foods and ingredients for their baking session later.

"Too much chips again, love!" I said as I saw our cart.

She pouted, "Love, wala na tayong chips..."

"Because you finished it all!" Now I'm lecturing her.

Paolo is busy searching his favorite.

"I'm not surprise if one day you'll have UTI already!" I added.

"Love...Pumayag kana, please?" Now she's using her charm against me.

"Ohh, here you go again! You know I can't win against you when you're doing that!" Then pinched her cheek.

"I know..." she chuckled.

"And I can't say No because---" she cut me from talking.

"Because you love me!" She said lovingly. "And I love you more for that!"

"You're making me blushed, love!" I told her.

She's just laughing at me.

-

After buying all the stuffs, we went home afterwards.

Once we get home, they started to bake their own recipe cookies. I just loved watching them baking together...and taking video and picture.

They enjoyed their swimming time by 8pm, I think? That's why both of them are knocked out on the bed. Paolo is sleeping soundly while sarah can't wait to dry her hair and fell asleep too on my bed. Tired but at the same time happy, especially sarah. She's happy having a quality time with paolo. They're a like bestfriends when they are together.

---

A/N: Simple update from me! THANK YOU! ♥

Vote and Comment for the next Update. ♥

√ Cebu
√ IronMan2017
√ MADAM
√ Guidicelli's

Welcome Home Sarah!!!