Chapter 38

Kinda long update, enjoy!

---

5 Months after...

SARAH's PoV

"I want you two to run this company!"

And that changed our lives.

Being able to run this company on our own is something we didn't expect. Matteo and I can't still believe it's really happening. 5 months ago when our Tita Seah organized a welcome party for us along with her valedictory meeting with all of her employees to announce her resignation as the CEO of this company. My Tita Seah will be replace as the new Chairman since her husband died 3 years ago.

Matteo and I talked about it also. The CEO and COO will be occupied by the two of us. And Tita Seah gave us the decision who will take the position of that two. Since Mattteo ranked already as Engineer I in his first year of being employee in the company he's working at before, I already gave him the position being the CEO. He is also a Top Notcher in his Licensure Exam way back then in his batch. And I'm not that confident to manage the whole company the way Matteo can do it.  And it is our first time to work together in the same company, and it's kinda awkward sometimes. All the girl employees and staffs were drooling over him and I hated it. They're making pacute pa everytime we arrived and walking inside the building every morning. But Matteo seemed not to care all the time, and that's all I want. Hehe

--

Lunch Time

"Lovey, let's eat lunch now? It's late na!" I told him as i sat on his visitor's chair.

I'm in his office now but he seemed so busy. "Lovey.." I called him again.

He looked at me, "My baby's hungry na?" he asked. He smiled sweetly before closing his laptop.

I pouted, "Yeah, I did a lot of reports. And, I'm tired too." I sighed.

"My poor baby, let's go! Where do you want to eat? Let's go out, I already taste everything on the menu in our canteen! I want something else to eat this time!" He said laughingly. He stood up from his chair before extending his hand for me to grab it.

"I want seafood pasta, love!" I told him as we went out from his office then went to the elevator.

We walked hand in hand going out the building. And nothing's change, all eyes are on us! Or can I just say on him? Well, can't blame him for being this gwapo. Hehe

We've decided to just eat at one of the restaurants here around Makati since Da Gianni is way too far and we only have an hour for lunch. While waiting for our orders, we've talked about our plans for my birthday. 

"Where do you want to celebrate, baby?" he asked me. He held my hand for for him to kiss it.

"I really want to go to Japan, love! I didn't enjoy it the last time I went there because of work," I said.

"Japan it is." He smiled, "I'll take care of everything, okay? No need to worry about it!" He told me. And I don't like his idea of taking care of everything. I know him so well, that means he's the only one paying for everything. And i hated it, he knows that.

I glared at him, "Anong take care of everything? It's my birthday, so ako ang gagastos!" I said before I playfully rolled my eyes on him.

His forehead creased after he heared what I said, "What? Lovey naman, It's my birthday gift for you! Please, let me spoil you this time! It's your birthday naman." He pleaded. Because everytime we travel together, we're always fighting about it bacause he wouldn't let me spend no matter what I said.