self harm

Kotoha is being bullied in school.

They say things like-she only likes yanagi to use him for his intelligence. after that, they pull kotoha's hair and says"yanagi will never like a stupid girl like you, stop using him as help to do your homework." kotoha cannot take it anymore and crouches down.

Kotoha thinks"if i am here, no one will see me." she takes out her stationery scissors and starts cutting her left arm. kotoha cuts it and it starts bleeding gradually.

Yanagi says"stop bullying kotoha, she is not using me in any way especially not for my intelligence as she is smart but asks for my help as she wants the highest score possible for every subject and that is admirable. also, she did nothing wrong so why are you bullying her?" the bullies say"kotoha is stealing you away from us, we are your fans yanagi and we really love you." yanagi puts bandages on kotoha's left arm and turns back to the bullies.

Yanagi says to the bullies"no you are not my real fans and don't really love me, because has it occured to you that you don't know me well and you only love me because i am in the most famous tennis team and not love me as a person so no, you are definitely lying." the bullies say"that is describing kotoha, not us." yanagi says"no, it describes you perfectly as kotoha has never ever used anyone in the name of self interest because i know that she is selfless, considerate, genuine, sincere and honest." the bullies say"you are saying that because you are defending her." yanagi says"why shouldn't i defend her? she's the innocent party here."

The bullies say"you are being biased towards her." yanagi says"no i am being 100% impartial." kotoha says"thanks for everything yanagi kun."