Wave part 2

I stood, my bow string had snapped while I was rolling across the ground so I sealed it back up and drew my sword.

Kakashi and Zabuza were moving too fast for me to even see and each blow shook the water as the moved. Yeah, I'm gonna avoid that one for now.

A smirk found it's way onto my face, despite the nasty bruise on my cheek. "Oh Haku-chan!" I called into the forest. "I know you're there Haku Yuki!"

A hunternin landed in front of me. Naruto drew his trench daggers and got in a defensive stance in front of Sakura and Tazuna. "Sasuke, you think you can take him?"

I nodded, spinning my sword to a reverse grip. "Hey Haku, what's up?"

The long haired ninja removed his mask. "How do you know that name?"

I shrugged, not like it mattered to someone I'd probably see dead by the end of the week... except Naruto and Sakura could hear me so that left my current fib. "Dormant power of the sharingan. I can see the future, or possible future since I'm constantly trying to fuck it up."

Haku looked at my sharingan, not yet knowing how badly he just fucked up.

"I'll give you some info for free. Never look into a sharingan eye, it allows for instant genjutsu with only eye contact as a catalyst." I charged, casting genjutsu so he perceived things slower than normal so he would be following something like an afterimage.

I brought my katana up in a quick swipe, cutting his cheek and making him stumble back. It hasn't been a strong genjutsuso the pain broke it. "Another bit of free info. Zabuza is gonna lose. He's gonna catch Kakashi with the water prison jutsu, we will break him out, then Kakashi is gonna kick his ass. You would have thrown senbon at Zabuza to put him in a dead like state, and fought us about a week later then both of you would die by the flash of lightning. That's how your fucking life ends, with a pervert elbow deep inside you, is that how you wanna go out?"

Haku cursed. "If that is the future then I accept because-"

"-i know! You're Zabuza-sama's tool... I fucking know man. I even know about your gift. How you inherited ice release from your mom and dear old dad decided to kill you and her. Your power activated and killed him and his mob. Try this one though. I had a brother I looked up to more than anyone in the world, he was the strongest Uchiha in several generations and something happened that changed me forever. I came home from training to find he had brutally murdered every member of our family except me, and if that's not the most fucked part, he also cast the strongest genjutsu known to Konoha and made me relive how he killed our parents for three days in the span of only a couple actual seconds."

Haku crouched low, his eyes teary.  "Then you know the pain of loneliness..."

Did he just come on to me??? I hope not... "Look. All I'm saying is you aren't the only one whose suffering. I don't want you and no-brows to die if I can help it, but if I have to I'll kill you right now."

He seemed to consider that, but we both heard. "Water Prison Jutsu" suddenly Zabuza had Kakashi trapped in a water sphere.

Haku looked at me, eyes wide. "Seems there is merit to your prophecies..."

Naruto, having more training than Canon, charged with ten of his clones. Ten more were guarding Tazuna and Sakura.

I nodded. "Yup, Zabuza might wanna let go. Or he'll probably lose that arm." It was a bluff, I knew how canon played out but Naruto and I were more skilled than in canon.

Haku' s eyes widened. He was taking the bluff! Hell yeah!

He began sprinting at triple the speed Naruto and his clones were going, but I had another plan. I built up the chakra for a fireball, compressing it for a more violent explosion. "Fire style: Dark Fire ball!" A ball or orange energy rocketed from my lips and speeded towards Zabuza. He saw the dangerous jutsu a second too late to dodge and used his sword as a shield.

The explosion sent Naruto back to shore and destroyed his clones, Kakashi flipped out of the water sphere, breathing heavily and holding a kunai.

Zabuza was covered in first and second degree burns and the side of his sword was steaming.

I dropped to one knee, having blown through an enormous amount of chakra.

Haku looked alright, if a bit traumatized.

"You ass! I had that! Stop trying to look cool!" Naruto screamed, after pulling his head from the sand.

Can't win them all, meh? Oh well, fuck 'im. Actually I change my mind, I've read enough fan fiction to know some of you like SasuNaru shit.

Let me just say....EEEEEEEEEWWWWWW!