Wave 3

"Haku. If you wanna live, get Zabuza out of here. If not you'll both die earlier than my visions suggest, and I'd very much like to prevent that." I yelled as I jogged to the shoreline.

Haku jumped in front of Zabuza. "Zabuza-sama. This boy can acuratly predict the future, I believe it would be wise to leave for now and come up with a plan to deal with him."

Zabuza cursed, his weakened arm lowering the still very hot sword into the water and creating steam and bubbles on contact. "Very well, Haku..."

Kakashi stepped passed me. "Who said I'd just let you leave?"

Mother fuck, really? Shit like this never happened in the fanfics I read... maybe? "Kakashi. I'll tell you my secret after this is over, but trust me when I say we need to let them go."

Kakashi looked into my eyes. "Fine, but remember I want a good explanation."

I nodded, hoping I could come up with a good enough lie to cover how I know the story. Then again, I can't remember my old life... I might could just get a Yamanaka to read my mind. Eh, I'll figure it out.

Haku created a wider than normal ice mirror and helped Zabuza step through it with him. Then they vanished.

Kakashi put his headband back down, then fell to one knee. He was able to get back up because of one, maybe two reasons. One, he didn't use as much chakra as in canon. Two, I think sparing with us and teaching us has raised his chakra level by a bit.

Kakashi turned to me. "Explain, now."

I thought about saying it was an S-class secret to avoid telling Naruto and Sakura but this is a partial truth I was going to stick with so I might as well. "I'm Sasuke Uchiha, just not the one that you remember. I'm from an alternate future that's fairly close to this one."

"Yeah....and I'm Madara Uchiha..." Kakashi deadpanned.

"Where I came from I was nineteen years old and one of the strongest shinobi to ever live. Through a prophecy, Naruto inherited the chakra from the sage of six paths. I inherited the eyes and therefore the abilities. This gave me a mutated sharingan/ rinnegan combo that allowed me to control space, time, gravity, matter, absorb chakra, and manipulate life and death."

"Got any proof, Sasuke?" Kakash8 asked.

I smiled, oh you'll see. "Only a story you told me in confidence. Listen Kakashi, stop blaming yourself for Obito and Rin's deaths." The look....THE FUCKING LOOK ON HIS FACE! You'd think I just told him that he was never actually wearing a mask...

I continued. "You told me a lot of stuff, Kakashi. About your past, Naruto's parents, the fact that you actually deeply respect Guy...Though that last one might be been from Guy surviving opening all eight gates during the Ninja War against Madara and Obito Uchiha. Let's see, you told me about your dad too."

Kakashi moved faster than I could blink, slamming me into a tree with my hands above my head and a chidori in his free hand. "All you've just shown me is you're a spy."

"Before you stab me in the chest just remember that I wouldn't be the first teammate you've killed!" I glared into his eye hard, hoping to convince him.

Naruto spoke up. "I believe him, Kakashi-sensei..."

Kakashi reared back. "If you're from the future, tell me something no one else will know."

I thought for a moment before having an idea. "You once told me your infamous bell test wasn't your own idea. That you got it from Minato Namikaze when he was your own sensei. After Minato died you became a root agent under Danzo but Hiruzen brought you back... um...-" I was scrambling to come up with anything to tell him so I didn't get killed by the chirping lightning covered fist in front of me. "Wait! I do know something!"

Kakashi nodded slightly. "Naruto in the future wanted to teach me rasengan but I didn't care for it so he told me the steps. Will you believe me if I know them?"

"Considering it isn't in the forbidden scroll, and in the village only Naruto and I know it and Naruto hasn't told you yet..." He glared at the blonde, getting a frantic nod.

"I wanted to have a jutsu he couldn't just copy, so if never tell him!"

I grinned as the lightning around Kakashi's fist vanished. "The steps are lol a gallon filled with water, easier if you doing chakra in all directions. Then a rubber ball filled with air, that one requires more power than anything. Then maintain the first two exercises inside a rubber ball, for control."

Kakashi let go of my hands. "Alright, say I believe you...what now?"

I smirked as I rubbed my now sore wrists. "I'm forewarning you. If we change too much of the future then we could end up with bullshit info, meaning most stuff needs to play out like it did originally for my info to be right. We did a few things differently today because I want Zabuza and Haku as allies this time around."

Ps:sorry it's not really a funny chapter but I needed to do it sooner or later lol