Team FuckuptheBadguys

We moved through the forest at top speed, well Hinata's top speed anyway.

She was by no means weak, but I can shunshin repeatedly to cross hundreds of miles in minutes, my run speed is absurdly high, and I'll be able to fly once I get Itachi's eyes. Naruto is just as fast as I am, since he spent his time focusing on training and not worrying about me being with Orochimaru. Sakura could keep up because of the enhanced strength technique she learned, but Hinata didnt know that technique.

I was tempted to have Naruto carry her, but I didnt want her thinking she was weak.

I turned my eyes back to the group as we neared the edge of the forest. Sakura looked winded, and Hinata did as well. Naruto looked like he could run all night... lucky you, Hinata.

I stopped and held up my fist. "We make camp here. We're four hours from the base and I'd rather we be at full strength just in case there's no way to sneak in and we need to assault the compound."

"What? But we can keep-," I whirled around and grabbed Naruto by the collar. Anbu maybe had some effects on my psyche. Go figure.

"Are you questioning me, Moose knuckle?" I growled. "I'm in charge of this mission. I'm the ranking officer here, considering none of you are even Jonin, and I'm anbu. So, do me a solid and set up camp."

I shoved him back, a bit rougher than I'd intended. I couldn't help it. Up until I went to anbu, I knew most of what was going to happen, but now.... so much was different it worried me greatly.

Naruto created five clones who set up camp. Then he looked at me, "Hey Sasuke, I'm sorry... I didnt mean-,"

"No, it's my fault. I just feel like someone is gonna shit on the proverbial fan soon..." I told him.

Naruto blinked, "Ew..." "Exactly. I'll take first watch. I want Hinata to go last, as she can see better in the dark."

Naruto nodded and then scratched his head. "My clones are done setting up camp, but none of us brought a spark stone, so they couldnt light the fire."

I raised an eyebrow, "Really? As a chunin you should really be more prepared." Then I looked over to the bundle of sticks the clones had gathered and breathed in quickly molding my chakra internally and spit a small stream of flame at the sticks that instantly caught fire. "Or you could develop your fire style."

"I can use wind and earth style jutsu..." he complained.

Really? That was curious. "Why earth?"

"Jiraiya said that with my chakra levels I could control the battlefield and change the tide of war." He stuck his arms up and flexed his biceps. Stupid and cocky, but Jiraiya was right. He could make an earth wall the size of a village and just drop it on thousands of enemies... but hes not cold blooded enough for that.

"Cool, also you could shatter a bunch of rock and send it flying with wind style." I told him, earth style was strong, but not particularly fast. He could change that by adding wind.

"I-," he made a face, "-hadn't thought of that..."

That would be why I'm the smart one, but whatever. If I told him that he'd just act himself(dumb) until he forgot I said anything... because he's dumb and has shit memory.

Naruto walked off and climbed into the tent, intent on making use of his sleep time.

"Kinda cold out here, huh?" I looked up, Sakura stood next to me, smiling slightly.

"Meh. In anbu I had to train under a waterfall some days that was ice cold. You learn to either ignore the cold or generate your own heat." I told her as she sat down next to me. She wrapped her arms around her legs and shivered slightly.

I blinked, then realized she wasnt doing it on purpose, it was pretty cold and I had chosen to sit far from the fire, nearly in the dark. I scooted a bit closer and unbuttoned my cloak at the neck, then put a but around her shoulder like a blanket. "When it's your actual turn, you can borrow this."

She jumped slightly at the touch and looked at me, her cheeks turned pink.

"What?" I asked, "Something on my face?"

Then she kissed me. It was chaste and almost too quick for me to react, and she pulled away all too quickly.

"I-..." she started, so I kissed her, grabbing the bottom of her chin gently with my thumb and forefinger. It was slow and mostly innocent(I may have attempted to crop a feel before she grabbed my hand, with her superstrength).

I leaned back, seeing her dazed and breathing heavily. Her whole head was pinker than her hair and it was cute and hilarious. "That was your first kiss..." I realized.

She nodded slowly, "Was I yours?"

No... when I was a bit younger I kissed a girl at a bon fire... or was it a party? Did that happen?

My eyes widened a bit, I couldnt remember anything from my past life anymore... but I didnt care. I was Sasuke Motherfuking Uchiha. "Yeah, you were Sasuke Uchiha's first kiss..." thank kami Naruto hadn't kissed me like he did in the anime.

She leaned on my shoulder and sighed heavily, "I've waited for that for a long time... this moment is perfect."

"Well... it could get better." I told her, getting her to look up at me.

"Really? How?" She asked sweetly.

I grinned, "We could be naked." Then she full on pulled a Hinata and passed out, I was grateful that I had my arm around her so she didnt hit her head.

This timeline is so fucked I think I owe it dinner...