Mission

"Sasuke, now that you're back in the village, I'd like a full description of your abilities." Tsunafe said. After Naruto brought her back, the old man quickly dumped the job on her, so she kinda ran shit now.

I thought for a moment, I have a bunch of abilities actually so trying to describe them all would be interesting. "I've got the sharingan with all three tomoe in each eye, my lightning affinity is second only to the Raikage, my fire affinity is decently strong, I'm strong with various taijutsu styles, but more or less dont use a set style. I spent six months studying sword styles exclusively while in anbu. I possess a curse mark from Orochimaru, but through a seal I helped create and a bit of studying sage arts I've completely subjugated it so that it boosts my power without Orochimaru's influence."

"Impressive. Master Komachi ranked you as stronger than the current Sannin, is that true?" She asked leaning onto her crossed fingers.

I scoffed, "As I am? No. Tapping into the full powers of the curse mark's ability to draw in a limitless amount of nature chakra? Easily."

"Could I possibly see this power?"

"I call it Divine mode. It's nearly the opposite of what Orochimaru intended it for." I closed my eyes and touched the mark on my shoulder with my chakra, unlocking the seal and allowing its power to flow into me.

I opened my eyes, grinning at Tsunade's expression. It made my eyes lighter near the edges of my sharingan, and she couldnt see it but I could see the nature energy as light around my body. "While I'm like this I have ten times my normal strength, greater durability, limited regeneration, and greater chakra potency. Because of the extra seals around it, that protect me from the bad parts of the seal, I can only hold this form for about five minutes with a five minute charge time before I can use it again."

"What happens if you use it too long?"

I cursed, this was going to be tough to explain. "I set that time, because any longer and the mark starts influencing me again by sending even more power through my body. I'd rather not have that thing messing with my judgment. Oh, but speaking of which, I came bearing gifts." I pulled a seal tag from my pocket and placed it on her desk. "This is the same seal on my curse mark, get Kakashi to put it on Anko so that it doesn't hurt her any more."

"Thank you, Sasuke." She sighed and stood. "I hate to do this, what with you just getting back, but we have reason to believe that there is a chance that Kabuto is making his move. There is talk that the current Kazekage has been kidnapped by him. We may be on shaky ground with the Sand village, but leaving him to die at Kabuto's hands and be experimented on would be irresponsible. Take a team of three ninja to the eastern border, meet up with the spy who tracked down the location of the base he is supposedly being kept in and get him out. Kill Kabuto if possible but the main priority is the Kazekage."

I nodded, taking in the information. "Do you have recommendations?"

"Naruto is going to want to go, and given his current power I see no reason he shouldn't. Sakura is an extremely accomplished medic ninja, I taught her my strength technique and recently shes taken up poisons. I also suggest either Neji or Hinata Hyuuga. Being able to see inside may give you guys the edge. Also they can fight in closer quarters, as the base is likely to be. Shikamaru is on a mission in Wave country or I'd suggest him. No one else is really ready for this mission." She gave me the facts quickly and I thought it o er in my head.

"I'll take Naruto, Sakura, and Hinata. Neji is still a test waffle last I heard, and I think it would do Hinata some good to experience something different and challenging." I told her, I also wanted to help the Naruhina ship get going, but I kept that shit to myself.

"Alright, gather your team, be gone by morning."