3 years later

So much has happened since I joined anbu.

Let's see. Turns out, Anbu training program is hundreds of miles away, so I didnt exactly get to visit. Naruto went to train under Jiraiya after being Tsunade back to replace the old man as hokage. Sakura started training under Tsunade. Naruto and Sakura are both chunin by the way, along with Shino Aburame and Rock Lee. Tenten stayed a genin because she makes more money running her dads shop.

Speaking of anbu training... FUUUUUUUCK HIRUZEN! This may have been the hardest three years of my life.

Itachi was able to do it when he was even younger than me, so I stuck it out. For those of you thinking that I wont be as strong as canon Sasuke because I didnt train under Orochimaru, remember two things. 1. Itachi was stronger than Orochimaru at like fourteen years old. 2. I'm easily stronger than that emo.

I dont wear my armor anymore, dont really need it. I wear black boots, dark pants, a dark blue long sleeve shirt, purple vest, and black cloak.(I had a brown fur one and bandana for the cold too, but Konoha wasnt that cold this time of year.

I wove my chakra into the pattern for shunshin, a trick I'd picked up so I wouldnt need hand signs any longer. It just took an insane amount of chakra control.

Shunshin, being a super speed technique, meant moving wasnt instant, but I could move fast enough to watch a lightning bolt and nearly catch up to it,if I really pushed myself, so I'd say I'm pretty fast with shunshin.

I leapt and stuck myself to the hokage monument with chakra. I looked over the village, smiling slightly. "I really fucking missed this place..." I whispered.

"Thought that was you." I turned to see Naruto leaning on a tree nearby, he was taller, maybe taller than me but no fucking way am I telling him that. His hair was longer and a bit wilder. He was wearing the jumpsuit that Jiraiya had gotten him and it was unzipped. He made a face, "Wheres your headband?"

I moved my cloak a bit to show my sword. I'd had my headband attached to my new katana. A couple inches shorter with a straighter blade. It was a far better conduit for electric chakra than my old one, and had special fuuinjutsu hidden under the wrap to draw in nature energy. "I like it better here."

"You jack ass, it's meant to protect your forehead."

I scoffed and before I realized what i said i told him, "Not like you could scratch my forehead, Dobe."

He grinned ferally, "Wanna spar? I hope you didnt slack off too much."

We moved at the same time. Swinging our weapons at each other and clashing in a shower of sparks.

I turned in a circle as I passed, flipped the sword behind my back to block the shadow clone he created when he arrived, and cut it down in a flash of light reflected from my blade. Naruto jumped back in, going for a double kick, but I was faster.

I dropped to one hand and threw my eg up as he passed and hit his cheek in an impressive display. But that Naruto exploded into smoke and a hand burst from the ground and grabbed my wrist.

"Rasengan!" I turned to see Naruto flying towards me, rasengan in hand, and thought quickly.

I wove the pattern for the Phoenix style fireball jutsu in my mind's eye and brought my free hand up to my lip and began firing shot after shot of extremely fast fire bolts towards him.

The crazy bastard used the rasengan th block my firebolt...

The explosion rocked the mountain and dispersed the clone holding me.

I drew my sword in reverse grip just in time to block a haymaker with a trench knife around his fingers.

We pushed against one another before he threw a punch I had to catch, then we pushed against one another, trying to move the other but neither of us gave any ground. "Who would've thought you'd keep up with me, Narudope..."

"Back at ya, Sasgay..." he strained, then we started camping our physical powers with chakra.

Blue light framed us and our feet dug into the stone of the monument.

I activated my sharingan. "Time to play a game." I started to tug at my curse mark, I was about to use my trump card. Not my Trump card, I don't want him building a wall.

The sound of a heavy crash beneath us stopped me in my tracks. We looked over the monument at the street and saw the fourth Hokage's giant stone nose had fallen onto a cart of groceries.

"My cabbages!!!!" A man screamed angrily.

I scoffed, "Well shit..."