Power of Teammates

My eyes snapped open, from dead sleep and I sat up.

I could feel chakra signatures surrounding us... dozens of them. "Shit!" I looked at the two others in the tent, Sakura and Hinata, of course it would be during Naruto's watch.

I tapped them both awake, then held u a finger to my lips. I whispered, "We're surrounded. Get ready for a fight."

Hinata put a hand over her mouth in shock, "What about Naruto-kun?"

"He should be okay for now. They havent attacked yet, they're setting up to ambush us." I told them, I activated my sharingan and grabbed my sword.

Hinata activated her byakugan and gasped, "Th-There are over fifty enemy ninja wearing scratched headbands. Two of them have chakra levels like Naruto's... one of them looks like you Sasuke..."

Fucking Canada. That meant Itachi. This was gonna be a bitch. "What's the other guy look like?"

"H-He doesnt look human..." Double fuck. Why cant the butterfly effect ever help me?

I sighed and told them, "I'll fight Itachi, he's my older brother. You two work on the enemy other than Itachi and the monster. Naruto will fight the monster. Got that? If you finish I'll need both of you to provide backup to Naruto. I can beat Itachi."

"Are you sure?" Sakura asked, I nodded, setting my face in a grim mask and weaving my chakra internally.

"Now!" I bellowed a massive blast of fire upwards, vaporizing the tent, and waking up Naruto(the fucker had fallen asleep by the fure).

Enemies charged us from all sides but Sakura said, "Jump!" We did and she punched the ground, the earth was upturned and boulders rose out of the ground from the sheer force of her punch. She'd created an uneven ground and made it harder for them all to charge us. Some of them got caught by the rising chunks of earth and were blown back, but one managed to get through and try to stab her with a kunai.

Just before I could intercept him, Sakura kicked a slab of earth at him that plowed into him and killed him instantly.

She stood there looking out at them with confidence oozing from her pores. She smirked and cracked her knuckles.

As I landed i grabbed her and kissed her fiercely. "I have never been more turned on than right now!" I laughed, unnerving most of the ninja.

Naruto jumped to his feet, spinning his trench knives on his fingers. "I'll admit, that was pretty cool"

"You! Moose knuckle! You fell asleep during watch. That's your ass when we get back to Konoha."

"Foolish little brother, have you really failed to sense my presence? I'm here for your eyes." I turned my sharingan up to him and tapped into my curse mark. The familiar power of Divine mode flooded my system and warped my sharingan.

I aimed my blade at him, "Well come get them, Brother."

Naruto was tired of waiting and charged ahead.

"Naruto! You take out the fish looking asshole!" I didnt expect him to win but fighting them together would make my plan impossible.

Naruto leapt at Kisame, engaging the shark bastard, Sakura and Hinata charged at their enemies and I spun my sword a few times in my hand, savoring the light that reflected off. "Remember kids. Play fair, share your toys..." I moved, speeding towards Itachi, who barely blocked my sword with a kunai, "- and most importantly, have fun!"

I shoved Itachi back and tried to stab him, thankfully I was five times as powerful as I normally would be, or this might be hard.

Itachi erupted into a flock of crows just before I stabbed him and I had to twist my body to dodge a speeding shuriken.

"I told you to come at me with the full power of our eyes... have you still not-,"

"Shut the fuck up, Itachi." He narrowed his eyes, so I continued. "You wanted me to hate you, to really hate you for what you did to our family. To activate my curse of hatred and-"

Then I was tied to a wooden cross thing and Itachi stood in front of me with a sword. Shit...

"What do you think you know, Sasuke?" He asked curiously.

I grinned, "I know you only killed our family because you were ordered to. I know you only did it to spare me. I know you are the spy within the Akatsuki... I know everything... and I forgive you. I'll never hate you. So you may as well let me down and help us kill Kisame."

Itachi's eyes filled with tears, "I've failed..."

"Nope. You succeeded, and I killed you the last time I was about this age." I lied, going over my from the future take.

Itachi looked at me seriously, "The last time? You went back in time?"

"Yup. Not sure how i did it though. I just woke up twenty years younger for some reason." I told him, he scoffed and scowled at me.

"Do you expect me to believe that, Foolish Little Brother?" He asked.

I nodded, remembering everything that had happened to Itachi in the anime. Full disclosure, my favorite character was Itachi, so if I could save him I would. Plus he was very powerful. If he weren't blind and riddled with herpes(or whatever disease he has) he would probably be unstoppable. "Look. It's TRUE. I think it was a power of the sharinnegan I unlocked by accident.i knew I could jump between dimensions, but I didnt think I could time travel."

"Sharinnegan?" Itachi raised an eyebrow.

I grinned, "It was a doujutsu evolution that gave me the powers of the Sage of Six paths and his eldest son, Indra. The perfect combination of Sharingan and rinnegan that made me the second most powerful being on the planet."

"You had that kind of power, and were only second?"

"Naruto gets an upgrade from the sage, too. His chakra and natural abilities of the Sage's younger son. Plus he mastered the power of the ninetails and the chakra of all other tailed beasts increased his power also." I sighed, shifting my weight slightly.

"I have a headache... tell me everything."