Chapter Four

うずまきナルト
Naruto Uzumaki
"Satoshi."

...---...

He wasn't to go on a mission for a while. The Third stated that he should start traveling at least a year after the Uchiha Massacre--once the other villages would hear of the Massacre, they'd take advantage of the treaties to attack.

So, he decided to start settling down. After getting his money, he bought an apartment right next to a certain blonde.

I never meant to go so far back that out young selves were six year olds, Naruto thought. But I am sure glad that I did--he needs a friend.

Knock knock. "Not here! Come back later!"

"If you weren't here, then why do I hear you speaking?" Satoshi responded.

"O-Go away! Leave me alone, okay! I--I can fight!" Naruto shouted. "Yeah! You don't wanna land in a hospital, do you?!"

Satoshi sighed. "I'm gonna come in through the window," with that, he went back inside his room, went out the window, and opened Naruto's window. He did all that before the blonde could even run to the other side of his room.

"Don't come in! I'm--uh, pooping!" Satoshi regretted his choice. How was I so stupid back then? "Yeah! So don't come in!"

"Then why are you standing there?" Satoshi pointed out.

"Uh...I'm going in my pants?" Naruto guessed. "Never mind. Dude, get out!"

"Is this a nice way to greet your new neighbor?" That made Naruto freeze. His cerulean eyes glanced the man over, confused.

"You're my neighbor?" Naruto asked, his voice barely a whisper. He then let out a hollow laugh. "You're joking right? No one in the entire village would want to be neighbors of Naruto Uzumaki! Don't you--don't you know who--"

"Yeah. You're Naruto Uzumaki." Satoshi responded, a light smile on his face. A smile bloomed on Naruto's as well.

"Y-yeah, well, come in..."

...---...

Sorry for updating so late! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! :]