Huge Note (kind of??)

Alright, so here's the basis of this note: The book is going to end soon. Probably ten to twenty chapters. Hopefully by like March or sooner. 

And I know you may or may not be thinking: well, we're barely into the Shippuden, why is the book ending that quick??

Well, here's the issue: I have around four books I'm writing/updating currently. One is an original book, which is a new thing for me to do, so it's kinda tough (just posted the prologue, and have been frustrated over the plot I've planned out). Despite me planning the book out practically five months or so, I'm still fretting over certain parts and stuff...yeah. It's a mess. 

Also the "We're Human" book is the one I'm unfortunately gonna stretch for a long time. A lot of things are planned. I actually planned a plot, unlike the rest of my books. 

I have a lot of things planned and I honestly forget sometimes I have these books here...and I'm close to going to high school and I know it's gonna take up a bunch of time, so I wanna make the best with like all of my time currently. 

Well I know excuses won't amend this thing I'm doing. But I know that I can't even end this book properly because 1) I haven't planned that good of an ending. 2) I have zero knowledge of the Shippuden part of Naruto. Like, zero. I haven't watched an episode in like two and a half years, because I couldn't like, find a website to watch and  around that time I started getting interested in a bunch of other stuff..so yeah. The only way I found out the central idea of the Shippuden was through spoilers and reading fanfics, so I had to like guess what happened and stuff. So yeah. 

I don't know why I wanted to make this announcement so soon, but I guess it's because I wanted to explain why the book was being rushed (in the last chapter, I skipped six years, haha) and I wanted to kind of like...warn readers. Of a horribly-written ending ( i suck at endings). 

I have a lot of excuses/reasons why I have/want to end this book so I'm really, really sorry. 

here's the good news: I will not leave this book on a horrible cliffhanger. It's not like a horrible one. I'll simply leave you readers to it to...come up with an ending for yourself. If there's any writer out there reading this, if you want, you can like..write an ending yourself for this, if you want. 

Again, I'm really sorry about this. I really had high hopes for this book, and I still do. I really like the plot I planned out so far--a huge discovery coming up like Chapter Forty that I have planned, haha--and it's one of the first few lgbt books I've written. 

So basically, in case you wanna find like a central idea for this really extra, long note: I am unfortunately ending this book pretty soon...yeah. I don't know why I bothered to write this out...this is like 500 words long.

Anyways, I hope you've enjoyed this book so far! Don't worry, the story will still be interesting, despite having a quick ending! :]