Chapter Two

...---...

"Now, is there a reason as to why a group of foreigners have requested to speak with me in private?" Hiruzen Sarutobi questioned as he criticized the group in front of them. "I don't have much time for standing around, so get to it."

"Once you put up your sound barrier." Naruto ordered, earning a raised eyebrow from the Hokage. But he did so nonetheless, before gesturing for them to continue.

"We're from the future." Out of all things, this was the one that seemed to ruin his day. A bunch of foreigners from the gates trying to trick him into thinking they were from the future? Is this how society has turned nowadays? He thought. Do they think this is a good enough prank?

I better not let them near Naruto.

"We know you don't believe us." The short haired girl stated. "But we can prove it to you," she looked to her teammates, silently asking them. They all nodded before closing their eyes. They're releasing their henge, he thought.

He couldn't believe his eyes. Before him was the older versions of Minato Namikaze's son, Fukagu Uchiha's son (he knew because the Massacre was soon to happen) and a civilian girl he hadn't recognized. The man with short, onyx hair revealed to be a certain ANBU member--"Kakashi Hatake! I thought...you're in ANBU!"

Normally, Hiruzen kept his calm facade throughout any situation. This was the exception; the one situation he never thought he'd end up in. People from the future? He thought. How is this possible?

And he asked them. He got answers--plenty of them, to know that now he had to appoint a new ambassador, assign a new jounin a team, and interfere with the Rookie Nine's future teams. He took the time to sort out each team with Iruka, but now he possibly had to sort it out again.

"There's no guarantee I can't fulfill all these...demands," Hiruzen stated. "I will try, but the village won't like it when they hear that the Hokage is making changes because of a foreign team."

"True, but you can say that we've come back from a seriously long mission. You believe we were all dead, but we came back and now we want to pull away from the battleground and instead..." Kakashi trailed off as he tried to explain. "...an ambassador, two jounin senseis, and one spy. Fighting on the field can scar someone."

Hadn't they known that already?

"That is a plausible story." Hiruzen stated. "You can put your henges back up. People will want to know more about you. You need a fake name, an apartment. I assume you don't have any money on you, so I'll give you enough to buy supplies. Now, introduce yourselves for me."

"My name is Satoshi," Naruto went first. His blonde hair returned to its jet black color.

"My name is Akira," Sakura stated. She redid her henge and bowed to the Hokage.

"Akira, I will have someone deliver you your headband and join in vest. You will meet your team in one week from today." She nodded and stepped back, allowing the two men to introduce themselves.

"I am Raideshi," Kakashi stated, going down on his knee to bow as well. Once he raised his head as stood up, his silver hair was back to the short, black hair. His mask was gone, as was his forehead protector covering his eye.

"Raideshi, in six years time, you will earn the team you request for: Team Seven, consisting of Naruto Uzumkai, Sasuke Uchiha, and Sakura Haruno." He nodded.

"I'm Hideki," Sasuke introduced. "I will become a spy for the Akatsuki. I request that when Akita is off duty, she shall accompany me."

"It's not guaranteed that she can accompany you every time, but it will happen." Hiruzen assured. "Now, wait here. I need to call in someone to get forehead protectors. As of now, you four have returned from an excruciating mission."

...---...

"....huh." Satoshi (Naruto) was the first to speak as they watched. "They're a little...shorter than expected."

"Shorter?" Akira (Sakura) mocked. "They're six year olds! How..."

"Well, I don't know! I guess we have to wait now--"

"There's no time to wait! The attack will be--"

"It's not like the war will be pushed up or will suddenly happen in like two days--"

"Guys," Raideshi (Kakashi) cut in. "Maa, stop arguing. Some of us don't think this is a bad thing." He silently gestured to their raven-haired teammate, whose eyes were glued on the other raven-haired boy running around.

They boy's onyx eyes were large and bright as they focused on the butterfly in the field. Giggles escaped the boy's mouth as his little legs carried him. Hideki (Sasuke) could only watch.

"He's six years old...."