•part 11•

Suzie's PoV

I stepped off my bike and embraced the Cool sea air. Sliding off my helmet and turning around to see James running off to the bathroom.

I giggled to myself as I parked up and went to get changed.

I stepped out in my white bikini and pale blue beach towel as I saw James on the beach... chatting to some girl.

What the actual shit.

She was pretty and tall. Brown hair. I watched her actions as she flirted with him. Great.

Well... two can play at that game.

I let my beach towel down and lay down embracing the sun when a dark shadow clouded the rays beaming down on me.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here all alone" the guy smirked at me. His brown hair sculpting his face as his blue eyes stared into mine.

"Waiting for a cutie like you to come along" I winked as he chuckled sitting down

"Seriously though, you're gorgeous why are you alone" I watched his eyes scan my body meeting back with my eyes as I sighed.

"To be honest I came with someone but he fucked off with some other girl so yeah now I'm just chilling." I shrugged looking out at the vast sea.

"No way! Same! I'm Gabriel by the way" he smiled holding out his hand.

"I'm Suzie" I smiled shaking his hand back.

"How about we go make our little friends jealous" he smirked standing up and extending his arm for me to take.

"Hmm.. I'm in" I took his hand and he pulled me into his chest causing me to giggle but swoon at the scent he was wearing.

He grasped my thighs and carried me towards the water. We splashed and swam for a bit before going back to my towel.

I watched James and the girl laughing and talking. I sighed and swung my phone out texting Jess.

To: Jessie boo
"You'll never guess fucking what?"

From: Jessie boo
"Fucking what gurlll?"

To: Jessie boo
"James took me to the beach and has been sat talking to this girl for like 30 mins. I've been totally left"

From: Jessie boo
"Does she have brown hair and is quite tall?😂"

To: Jessie boo
"Yeah how do you know? Are you here?"

From: Jessie boo
"THAT'S HIS COUSIN YOU BOOB😂😂😂😂"

To: Jessie boo "Shit I met some guy and he's helping me make jealouswhat the fuck do I do?"

Jessie boo is calling you...

"Don't even laugh because this isn't fucking funny" I spoke before she could even speak.

"You're so dumb! You actually got another guy to-" she stopped mid sentence as the phone erupted with laughter.

"What was I meant to think or even know like I don't see someone and think oh yeah that's James Franco's cousin. Like everybody fucking else does" she laughed even harder.

"What the fuck do I do?!" I screeched.

"Ditch the lad and go to James"she spoke still slightly giggling.

That's when a text appeared on my phone.

Unknown: we're running out of time. Tick took Suzie.

I could feel the colour drain from my face as my mouth became dry and numb.

"I don't know if I should" I bit my lip in anticipation.

This shouldn't have happened again. I shouldn't have let this happen.

"I'm sorry Jess I gotta go" I hung up quickly and bit my lip. What am I going to do?

"Gabriel I gotta go I'll see you around" I picked up my towel and began to walk towards my bike.

Shit. How was James going to get home.

Do I stay or do I leave?

I can't just leave him here but I have to... I sighed in defeated. What has this man done to me?

I calmly walked over to where James and his cousin were sat as he smiled and pulled me down onto his lap. Please don't James...

"Suzie babe this is my cousin Alison" he spoke a hand rested on my thigh the warm touch making me feel worse than I already do.

"Hey it's so nice to meet you James has told me so much about you!" She spoke with such kindness butter would literally melt.

"It's nice to meet you too!" I spoke as she pulled me into a warm embrace.

"We need to go jess wants us for wedding stuff" I lied trying to look as disappointed as I could and it must've worked.

"Alright babe lets go" he stood up sliding his hand in mine.

A sick feeling rose to my stomach at the connection.

I wanted it but I couldn't have it. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as I slid my clothes on and mounted my bike awaiting on James as per usual.

"Ready? We're going for drinks later by the way. My treat" I nodded as I slid my helmet on the tears burning my eyes but I pushed them away as The engine roared to life and I sped back to the hotel.

"Dress fancy Babe, I'll drop by at 8" he winked and sauntered over to his own room.

A loud ring entered my ears as I looked at my phone Unknown.

"Hello? Yes I know. I'm sorry it's ju-. Yeah but... okay fine. 2 weeks?! A month and it's a deal. Okay fine. Bye"

The short-lived conversation is one that will stay in my mind and in my life forever as I've just agreed to something I can't take back.

I took my SIM out of my phone and snapped it in two. Hoping they wouldn't call again. Inserting a new SIM into my phone.

6:30pm.

Great just enough time to shower and do my make up then to pick something to wear. I decided to go with my camel coloured satin dress with black heels and a black clutch bag. I kept simple make-upwith a light smokey eyes shade and my hair in a loose ponytail. A knock arose at the door. He's here...

A/N- I PROMISE IT WILL NOT ALWAYS BE THIS BAD! K x