•Part 12•

Suzie's PoV

Shot after shot. The familiar sensation of burning flames erupted into the back of my throat like a volcano suddenly erupting and drowning myself in its powerful taste.

"Slow down princess, what's the rush" James spoke chuckling at my actions whilst wrapping an arm around my waist. The unwanted twinge erupting from his touch sending shiver down my spine.

The rush is I'm drowning my problems in alcohol because they won't resolve them fucking selves.

"Nothing, I'm just in the mood for shots you know" I giggled and took his hand towards the dance floor full of sweaty bodies and erotic dance moves.

I took in James' appearance for tonight the alcohol in my system drowning out my emotions and all control of my ligaments I was just a shell for the drunk soul trapped inside me. His dark washed jeans clung to his legs with a white v neck top showing off his slight chest hair with his muscles peaking at the sides of his top paired with black converse. I shouldn't be feeling these feelings. It needs to stop but I can't control what I'm doing.

"You're so hot" I mumbled into his ear kissing his neck. The taste of cologne filling my mouth with a bitter taste. A low groan escaped his mouth.

"It's not even 10 yet babe let me get some more drinks so I can be on your level" he spoke throwing an irresistibly sexy wink at me causing my knees to buck. Just the thought of his mouth on mine sent electricity through my body like I had been struck with lightening but enjoyed it.

I watched him take some shots the way his lips hugged the shot glass made my mouth drool. The pink plumpness even more evident.

"Hurry up baby, I wanna danceeeee" I groaned slapping his ass as I sat on a bar seat. The bartender laughing at my actions.

"Come on thennnn" he sighed in defeat causing me to giggle and stand up from my chair immediately sitting back down again due to the dizziness that erupted in my head.

"Steady babe, don't want that pretty face of yours getting bruised" he slurred looking at me with an arm around my waist. I began to dance against him slowly grinding my hips against his earning a throaty groan to erupt from his parted lips.

I began to work my hoe ways. Slowly grinding against him and leaving slow kisses down his neck and back up again. Slowly turning around I began to rub my bum against his crotch is a seductive way. So much so that a felt a hard lump against my butt. I peered at him over my shoulder to see his eyes scrunched up in pleasure and panting for breath. We spent the next 10 minutes like this the speed of my grinding changing from song to song.

"Baby lets go" he spoke wrapping his arm around my waist and leading me to the door. We hailed a taxi and climbed in the tension high between us as our hot intoxicated bodies sat across from each other. Limp from excitement and alcohol. Moments later we arrived at the hotel. Stumbling up the stairs and down the corridor in pure silence. Tripping over a few things and walking into the wall I managed to find the key to my room and uneasily unlock the door stumbling in and kicking my unwanted heels off.

"Suzie... I've actually missed you so much. Don't ever leave again." James spoke cutting the silence. His hands shaky as he stood against the door.

"I won't as long as you promise not to be a dick" I giggled and looked at him as he sheepishly smiled unaware that I crossed my fingers because I knew that was a promise I couldn't keep.

"I promise" he spoke biting his lip looking at me. His brown eyes connecting with my blue ones as we intensely stared at each other.

"James... I... screw it." That was it all it took. The two words slipped out of my mouth so fast I didn't have time to process what I was doing before I was in front of James. My lips connecting with his. His slight stubble rubbing against my upper lip in a way that was rough but also a turn on. I smirked into the kiss seductively biting his bottom lip as his warm finger tips glided against the satin material of my dress.

I pulled away slightly to peel his white shirt off revealing his toned chest. My eyes travelling over every inch of flesh before attacking my mouth against his neck for the 100th time tonight.

I smirked as he picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist and carrying me towards the bed. Gently dropping me down he ran his hands under my dress to bunch my top up just under my breasts exposing my underwear to his naked eye. Pulling it over my head he looked at me in awe his eyes burning holes into mine. The alcohol still clear in his system, his eyes dilating more each second.

I reconnected our lips letting my hands fall to the button on his jeans struggling with the button and zip he slid his trousers down for me allowing our semi naked bodies to touch one another in a way that could only be described as lovingly intimate.

The harsh scent of cologne filled my nostrils yet again as he attacked my neck with erotic kisses sending pleasure down my body lacing our fingers together as he slid his boxers down and I slid my underwear off of my legs.

"Ready?" he slurred looking at me. Drunk and still a gent what a cutie.

"Ready" I confirmed at that one word was all it took.

James PoV

I awoke to a banging headache and a warm presence next to me. no who did I- Suzie? Holy shit I didn't. I looked under the quilt at our naked bodies and sighed. I don't even fucking remember it for fuck's sake.

Me moving the quilt must've stirred Suzie awake because before I knew it she was looking me dead in the eye. Worry filling her blue orbs.

"Did we-?" she spoke looking under the quilt and sighing.

"I don't even remember it I spoke" unsure of what else to say and before I knew it her naked body enveloped mine and the quilt fell off.

"Want me to jog your memory?" she spoke looking at me with lust in her eyes. I moaned in response as she rubbed herself against me.

So again we went.

"Ahhhh fuck I'm close" she spoke looking at me before the door swung open.

"HOLY FREAKING SHIT NO WAY! DAVE COME LOOK QUICK!" jess shouted as she stood in the door way. Suzie trying to scramble to grab the quilt laying carelessly on the floor as I led there trying to hide my manhood from jess.

"What's wrong ba­- NO WAY!" Dave shouted walking into the doorway as Suzie covered me and herself up.

"What did you want?" Suzie spoke trying to sound polite but failing terribly causing me to stifle a laugh. I noticed her appearance. Her face clear of last night's make up and a glow illuminating her face. Her brown hair down in waves as her blue eyes flickered from jess to Dave. God she was stunning.

"James we need to get ready the bride and groom need us" Suzie spoke. Snapping me put of my very observant trance.

Great more wedding shit...